Chapter Twenty-One

Cassie

"Cassie....Wake up." Someone shook me, I really wasn't in the mood to be woken up early. I blinked my eyes open to see Chris hovering over me, "Its time for me to go." he spoke. I rolled over and looked at my phone.

5:28am?

"Alright." I mumbled, he walked out and I slipped on my black uggs. I went into my bathroom and pulled my hair into a high pony and put my glasses on my face and grabbed my keys.

I jogged down the steps, to see Chris having a brief conversations with someone on the phone. I think it was Nia. He glanced up at me and told her he had to go. He put his phone in his pocket.

"That's how you're going to the airport? He asked gesturing to my food stained, grey sweats. I rolled my eyes, "And you going like that?" I said gesturing to his outfit. "Aye, you don't have a long ass flight to catch." He said grabbing his luggage.
-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-

"Make sure you meet Drake, Future, Nicki-All of them!" I told Chris as I drive to the airport. I knew he was ignoring me, but so what. I continued to babble about all the celebrities he was going to meet and how excited he should be.

He didn't reply to anything I said, so I decided to shut up and continue to drive.
-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-____-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Alright Cass." Chris said grabbing his last suitcase, shutting the trunk. I sniffled, "You got everything?"

"Yeah, I got everything." He looked at his phone clock. "I gotta go." he said. "Okay." I said, starting to cry. He sucked his teeth giving me a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you Chris." I said pulling away. "I going to miss you too Cassie."

I smiled slightly, "Okay people are staring at me so go." I said lightly pushing him. "Alright I'll call you when I land." He said proceeding to the airport entrance.
"Okay don't forget!" I yelled. "I won't!" he yelled back. I watched him work himself through the crowd of people until I couldn't see him anymore.
-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_
Chresanto

I slid Creston his breakfast and he shoved it back to me. "I'm not hungry." he mumbled. "You have to eat, so I can give you your medicine." I said, sliding his plate back. He shoved it back to me, I sucked my teeth,

"Stop playing."

"I'm. Not. Hungry." he gritted. why is he acting like this?

"Don't you want to get better?" I slightly yelled. He nodded his head relentlessly. "Okay then you need to eat this food so you can take your medicine." I said shoving the plate towards him.
-_-_--_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_--_-__--__-

"Hey baby." I greeted cassie who was walking through the doors. "Baby?" she questioned. I looked at her, "Since when?"

"Since you started calling me daddy." I smirked. She slapped my chest, "I came to see you because I missed you." she said. I grabbed her waist and kissed her, "I missed you too." she smiled, "So, how have you been?" she asked, walking to the fridge.

"I'm Good." I lied.

"What's wrong Chres?" she questioned. I rubbed my chin, "Creston." I sighed. She closed the refrigerator, "What's happened?" She asked.

"He's just....just not good." I scratched the back of my neck. "I though he was okay, but the doctors told me otherwise." she walked up to me, "He'll get better." she mumbed pecking my lips.
-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-___-__-___-_--_--_
Chris

"Mr. Brown?" A man in a black suit greeted me holding a sign with my name. I nodded and extended my hand, "What's up?" He gave me a head nod ignoring my gesture and instructed me to follow him to his car.
-
As he drove I had a brief intake of Florida it looked a lot like California except it's hotter here. We soon pulled up to this big buliding that had the words: Jive Records. Imprinted on the front, the driver rolled down the partition. "We've reached your destination, your luggage will be dropped off at your suite." he spoke I nodded. "What's your name bro?" I asked, "Ellis, Sir." I nodded, "Call me Chris." I said before getting out.

I walked up to the tall building, I had no clue what I was supposed to do here or where I was supposed to go so I just walked in the entrance of the building. As soon as I stepped foot in the building a blonde-haired lady quickly approached me.

"Christopher? Christopher Brown?" she asked. I nodded. "I'm Alana, your assistant, Mr.Convy wants you in his office asap, there's a lot of people expecting you Chris."
-_-_-_-___-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-

Ellis & Alana In m/m

Quickie Chapter -__- I Know!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

{Helps Me Update Faster.}