Chapter Eighteen

I hopped out of the car and ran up to the door; you could hear the loud commotions from outside. Thankfully the front door was unlocked, I opened the door to see Meghan balled up in the corner crying, while Chris thrower, kicked, and hit whatever was in his reach while he cursed her out. His house looked like a tornado had come through.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" he yelled throwing a glass at her, "IM SORRY!" She cried. "Fuck your sorry, sorry isn't going to bring my fucking child back!" he yelled. I had never seen Chris act like this, so I didn't know how to approach him.

"Chris- please." She sobbed. "I don't give a fuck! you killed my child, you selfish son-of-a-bitch!" he yelled at her. I kneeled next to Meghan, "Come on let's go." I said helping her up, her body was shaking badly.

Chris had really scared her.

Chresanto came in the house and took Chris upstairs to try to calm him down. "Are you okay?" I asked when we were outside. "He hates me!" she cried. I grabbed her hand, "It's gonna take awhile for him to cope with this." She shook her head. "I love Chris and he'll never forgive me for this." she babbled. "I'm sorry Meghan." I couldn't lie to her because, nine times out of ten Chris isn't going to forgive her for this.

"Get away from my house!" I heard him yell from upstairs, we both looked up to see clothes, jewelry and more of Meghan's items tumbling out of the window. "Delete my number, don't ask me for shit! Because I'm done! I'm done fucking with you!"

You could hear Chresanto trying to calm him down but he kept replying with, 'i don't give a fuck' or 'fuck Meghan'.

Meghan began to pick up her items scattered around the driveway she dumped a handful of items in her trunk, and kept doing that until all of her stuff was packed inside. She got in her drivers seat leaving me dumbfounded. I went upstairs in Chris room to see him doing the same repeat of what he was doing downstairs.

"CHRISTOPHER!" I yelled at him, he looked up at me "What! What Cassie!" he yelled at me. "How are you gonna treat her like this, Imagine how she feels and you just said all of that shit to her. She just sat out there and cried because of you." I told him.

"I don't fucking care!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes and turned to walked away, "Fuck outta my house! I want everybody out this bitch!"
-
Chres closed his door, "I didn't expect all of that."

"He was like that when his mother died, but it wasn't as bad." I said as we walked towards the car. I tried to ignore the sounds of destruction coming from inside; it really hurt me seeing Chris like that.
-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_

"I'm going back to bed." I said right when we walked in the house. "are you sure don't want me to run you a bath? I see the way you walking." he smirked. I tried to control my walking but I was sore, causing me to half-walk half-limp. I could hear him laughing behind me as I made my way upstairs.

I walked into his room and got back under the covers. My mind kept drifting back to Chris and Meghan, That's my bestfriend and I'm supposed to be with him at times like this and it really bothered me that I didn't know how to help him.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Chris
I sat on my bed and pondered over what happened last night, I didn't feel bad about anything. I didn't regret anything.

I'm not really feeling anybody right now, I didn't even want my record deal anymore. I picked up my phone to see tons of messages and phone calls from Meghan. I blocked her number and sat my phone back down.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Chresanto
"Okay, what do you want to do?" I asked Creston, when we were settled in the car. I had just picked him up from the hospital and I was trying to spend quality time. "I'm hungry." he shrugged, "Alright, what'chu want eat?"

He smiled, "Redddd Robins, yummmm." I chuckled.

"Red Robins it is."
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_

After we ordered our food I made small talk with Creston, "So what do you want for Christmas?" I asked. He shrugged, "Christmas is far away." "So, what'chu want?" I asked again. "I want......a car."

"Like yours." he added.

"Alright a toy car." I nodded, "Did you ask Cassie what she wanted?" he questioned. I sucked my teeth, "Lets not talk about Cassie. Its just me and you right now, okay?"
-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-
Cassie

I opened the refrigerator door and pondered over what I wanted to snack on, I ended up having yogurt. I ate my yogurt and watched tv.

I tried calling Chris when I woke up but it went straight to voicemail. I hope he isn't doing anything crazy. I heard the front doors open and Creston and Chresanto came through. "Hey."

"Hey." the both said. Creston walked upstairs without saying anything else. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong with him?" I asked. "I don't know. He barely talked to me when I picked him up."

"Maybe he's still adjusting to living with you." I suggested. He sat on the couch next to me.

"Did you talk to Chris?" He asked me. I shook my head. "He won't answer my calls." He draped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I smiled at him, "What are you doing?" I giggled, "What'chu mean." He licked his lips.

"I mean.....I don't know." My cheeks began to turn red as I became flabbergasted. He tilted my chin and kissed my lips, "I'm going to take a shower real quick, your welcome to join me."

He said getting off the couch.
-__-___-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-__

Filler Chapter