Chapter Thirty-Five

Chresanto

I unlocked the front door and sat my takeout on the kitchen counter. Hopefully Cassie's over her....whatever. I took off my jacket and jogged up the steps, into my bedroom.

"Cassie!" I called her noticing she wasn't in bed. "I'm in the tub!" she called from the bathroom. "Ohh, alright." I mumbled on my way back out. I was one foot out the door until I noticed Cassie's phone blowing up.

I turned around and walked towards it, to pick it up. I unlocked her phone because I know her password and saw she had several new messages all from.

Chris?

Thought they weren't on good terms, I clicked on them being the nosy person I am and read them.
Chris: Aye

Chris: Pick up the phone

Chris: I know somebody who can do a DNA test

Chris: Cassie...

Chris: either way I'm getting the test so...

Chris: Cassie?!

Chris: ‼️‼️‼️

DNA test, for what? all of a sudden I was fucking pissed. Why dose she need a DNA test? And why is she asking Chris? What the fuck dose Chris have to do with my child?!

I sat her phone back down, before I did something I regretted. I knew she was lying about something.....

I walked out, mad as Fuck!
-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-
Cassie

I wrapped a towel around my body and drained the water out the tub. I quickly changed into a t-shirt and boyshorts. I left my hair in its curly state and jogged down the steps.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my take out on the counter. "Thank you." I pecked Chres on the cheek. He scrunched up his face, and quickly unsrunched it. "Shade?" I laughed sarcastically.

I started looking for a fork, because I can't eat with chopsticks. After searching for to long I finally asked Chres, "Babe where's all the chopsticks?" I asked facing him, her continued eating.

"Babe?" he looked up at me, "Oh you talking to me?" he asked. "Nah, I was talking to my other boyfriend." I joked. He gave me a blank stare.

"Fuck you." He said throwing his plate in the sink, causing it to break. "Excuse me? What's wrong with you?!" I questioned.

He ignored me walking upstairs, I walked behind me. "Oh my goodness Chres, what did I do now!" he put in his jacket. He still ignored me, "Oh my god, you're acting just like him." I mumbled. "What?" he said going back down the steps. "HIM! YOURE ACTING LIKE HIM! CARIO!" I yelled getting frustrated.

He laughed grabbing his car keys, "No I'm acting like a nigga who just found out his girlfriend cheated on him." he said now facing me. I rocked on my heels, "What- What are you talking about?"

"Oh my- Stop fucking lying! I know what you did!" he yelled. I was silent, "Can't talk?! Cool." he said walking towards the door. "No! Stop!" I said grabbing his arm. "Chresanto! Stop! JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!" I said on the verge of crying. He snatched away from me and I fell on the floor.

"Your promised!" I yelled. "I DON'T CARE! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME! HOW THE FUCK I KNOW THAT BABY MINE!" He yelled.

"Can I speak-"

"YOU DONT HAVE SHIT TO SAY! YOU FUCKED ANOTHE NIGGA AND THATS THAT!"

He wouldn't even let me talk, so all I could do was cry.

"You said every nigga you meet hurts you. Not Me. You hurt yourself this time, when you realize what you just lost once I walk out."
--__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_