Chapter 5

*James' POV*

I decided I'd get a lot more enjoyment out of Harry seeing what I did to his precious wife. He'll be a lot more broken that way.

I get to the house and carry Allison to the front porch. I set her down, smirking to myself, pleased with my work.

I don't even knock on the door. Harry'll find her. I get in my car and start the engine and quickly drive off. I turn on the radio and sing along to a song.

I didn't even see the truck coming at me, but it made impact with my car.

*Alli's POV*

When I come to, I'm in one of those hospital gowns. I can hear a beeping noise which must be the machine that shows my heartbeat. It's easy to see I'm in the hospital.

I turn my head slightly and I almost cry out in joy at the sight of Harry right beside me.

Almost my entire body is wrapped in bandages. My body doesn't hurt as badly. I wonder how long I've been out.

I'm so happy to see Harry sitting here beside me even though he's asleep. I wish I could just reach out and hug him and kiss him and never let him go.

After a little while, Harry wakes up. He immediately breaks out in a smile and I can see him restraining to hug me right now.

He bends down and gives mr a soft kiss. At least I can still kiss him.

"How do you feel?" he asks.

"Like crap." I say and he laughs. At least I've still got my humour. I smile at him and then flashes of what James did to me come flashing back to my mind. I start to hyperventilate and my eyes fill with tears.

"Alli? What's wrong? Are you in pain?" Harry asks worriedly.

"Harry h-he did it. He did this to me." I struggle to say.

"I know. He can't hurt you anymore." Harry says.

"What do you mean? Harry please tell me you didn't-"

No. Alli, James got in a car accident. He was killed on impact." Harry informs me.

"What?" I whisper.

"I know I always said I'd kill him if I ever got the chance, but I'd never actually do it. And...now that he's gone, I can't believe it. I still would've beat him up though because of what he did to you." Harry says.

"Harry, he beat me and kicked me and slapped me and..." my voice trails off.

"He what?" Harry asks me gently.

"He r-raped me." I whisper. Maybe if I whisper it he won't hear it. But he did. Harry's face contorts in anger.

"He raped you to?! As if beating you up wasn't enough. Not to mention the cuts all over you. He freaking raped you! That son of a-"

"Harry, please. He'a gone now. Not that I'm happy that he's dead, but he'll never be able to touch either of us ever again." I say. I struggle to raise my hand up to his cheek. He places his hand over mine, keeping it there.

"I know. Now get some sleep. I'll be right here. I promise. I love you." Harry whispers and then kisses my forehead softly.

"I love you too." I say and then go off into a blissful slumber.

*One Month Later*

"Daddy!" Brooklyn yells gleefully as Harry chases her around the room. They just finished taking a shower.

Harry catches her and throws her up and down in the air. She giggles uncontrollably and I smile at the sight of my husband and daughter.

Harry and Brooklyn come over and sit down next to me on the bed. I wrap arms around Brooklyn and Harry wraps his arms around both of us. He gives me a kiss on the cheek.