*****News This is Very Important*****

So, I think I've made up my mind. I think I'm going to end this story early. I'm sorry guys I really am, but I just can't do it anymore. It would take a lot to change my mind. I don't want to sound selfish or anything but I really do feel underappreciated.  I do everything I can to make this story great and update as much a possible, you don't even know. 

My grades suffered because of this story. I did it for you guys. Instead of doing my homework, I was updating. Instead of getting much needed rest, I was updating for you guys. And now, it seems like I did it for nothing.

I'm not 100 percent sure that I'm going to end this story, so if you think you can change my mind, give it a try. I can be easily persuaded, but I'm not so sure this time. 

Something that would definitely change my mind would be if you all did something sweet for me. I don't know what. A fan page, a letter, a message on here, something to just let me know that I am appreciated. 

Sorry, I must sound like a spoiled, dramatic brat. :( This note will be taken down tomorrow. 

And for the people who have stayed with me from the beginning, who have commented such nice things and voted, I want to thank you. Thank you so so so so so so so so so much. I can never thank you enough. 

I don't have the easiest home life and those comments are all saved in a folder in my email and I read them frequently. I seriously do this guys I'm not kidding. That's how amazing your comments make me feel. 

I don't mean to make such a massive deal out of all of this, but I just wanted to let you guys know and...if you've read all of this, thanks. 

I love you guys. xx~Keke