Chapter 27

"Alli? Sweetie, wake up." Harry whispers. I faintly hear his voice through my foggy mind. I slowly wake up and open my eyes.

"Hmm?" I hum and he chuckles.

"We've got that art show for Mike tonight and I want to take you out today before we go." he says, excitement in his voice. I can't help but smile at him.

"Okay." I say and then kiss the tip of his nose. He tickles me and my laughter soon fills the room. Harry knows I'm extremely ticklish.

"H-Harry! P-please s-stop!" I say between giggles.

"Say that my husband is the best in the world ever and he rules and that Allison is just a big looser." he teases.

"I will i-if you get o-off me!" I say. He stops tickling me and I'm sat there gasping for breath, little giggles still leaving my lips.

"My husband is the best in the whole world ever. He rules and I'm just a big fat looser." I say and then roll my eyes playfully.

Harry playfully kisses me and then helps me off the bed. He takes my hand in his and we go into the kids room.

"Good morning my darling children!!" Harry says. Brooklyn hops up and reaches out to her father. He picks her up and plants a playful, sloppy kiss to her cheek.

"Ewww Daddy." she says and then laughs. I get the twins out of their crib and put them on the floor.

"C'mon Nick. You can do it!" I coo to him. Harry gets out his phone and starts recording. Nicholas starts rolling over, making a complete roll.

"Yaaaaayyy!! Nicholas you did it! Muma's big boy did it!" I coo to him as I bounce him up and down, his giggles filling the room.

Harry, Brooklyn, Daliah, Nicholas, and I all take a picture and Harry posts it on instagram and twitter.

@Harry_Styles "I will be foreer grateful for the wonderful family I've been blessed with. Couldn't ask for a better one. Nicholas rolled over for the first time today!! @Allison_Rose. I love you:) xH

A/N

Really super short chapter! I'm having a little writers block sorry:( BIG SHOUTOUT TO @OliviaClarke Absolutely amazing girl right there. I will try to update a super long chapter really really really soon!! I love you guys!!!