Chapter 49

Songs for this chapter:

Mirrors by Justin Timberlake( Boyce Avenue ft. Fifth Harmony cover) this song is amazing!!!

Heaven(Boyce Avenue ft. Fifth Harmony cover)

~Allison's POV~

I know Harry and I share the same thought, that it would be nice to have another baby but I went on birth control because I thought we weren't ging to be having kids for a while. I haven't started taking it yet, and my period hasn't come yet, which scares me a little bit, and I never got to take that pregnancy test. I don't feel pregnant but if I am, it would be very early in my pregnancy so I wouldn't exactly know. I should probably set up a doctor' appointment and see what's going on. But in all honesty, I guess whatever happens happens and I wouldn't be saddened if we ever had another child, but sometimes just having three seems like too much. I would love to expand me and Harry's family together, it's one of my dreams. We never really discussed how many children we wanted together, but Harry and I both love children so I guess we'll stop whenever we stop. We probably really should discuss it, but for the time being, I just want to focus on Devin and his big weekend.

Harry picks up Jacob, putting him on his back, and scoops up Kendall in his arms, carrying them to the car. Kylie and Jason beg me to do the same, so I balance Kylie on my back, picking up Jason. Luckily, they're not that heavy, but I'm out of breath by the time I get to the car.

"Everyone downstairs!" Harry calls once we arrive at the house. "You okay?" he turns to me, concern in his eyes.

"I-I'm fine. I think I'm just tired." I try my best to smile at him but I think it comes off more as a grimace. He snakes his arms around my waist, holding me closer than what would be considered appropriate. He bends down so that his lips are at my ear. "We'll talk once we get upstairs,okay?" he whispers and I nod my head. He lightly kisses my temple, lightly nipping at my earlobe which causes me to giggle.

"What the hell's going on? Is there a fire or something?" Eleanor asks as everyone enters the front room.

"No, I just wanted to introduce you to Savannah, her parents, her brothers Jason and Jacob, and sisters Kylie and Kendall." Devin says.

"So this is Savannah!" Perrie exclaims, sitting comfortably on Zayn's lap. 

"It's so nice to finally meet you." Danielle says politely, Liam at her side. They both welcome Savannah with a hug and a friendly smile. Leave it to those two.

"I'm Liam and this is Danielle." Liam introduces the two. 

"How about we go out to lunch?" my dad suggests and everyone agrees. Savannah and her family's had some time to unpack, get a little bit settled, and freshen up, so we all get into our separate cars and drive off.

"One...two...three...what comes after three Daliah?" I hear Brooklyn ask from the back.

"Three!" Daliah exclaims proudly and giggles.

"No, it's four. One, two, three, four. Not one, two, three, three." Brooklyn tells her. Harry places his hand on my thigh, resting it there comfortably.

"What went on in the car ride? Do you feel okay?" Harry asks, sneaking a sideways glance at me.

"I don't know but, I feel fine." I say.

"Are you sure? It really happened all of a sudden." he questions further, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"I'm fine, I'm sure. It was probably just motion sickness or something." I try to reassure him, taking his hand in mine and lacing our fingers together before resting both of them on my thigh.