*6 Months and Update Chapter 24*

It's been six months since I first started Can We Start It All Over Again? A massive thank you to all my wonderful readers. And to those who have stuck with me from the beginning(if there are any) thank you so much . You will always hold a place in my heart that no one else can take. I never would've thought that I'd have almost 10,000 reads on my story more or less think it was good. I've never thought I was that good of a writer, and I still don't but thank you so much for all the positive feedback. 

Special shoutouts to @BriannaRosexo @mykiahcooper @OliviaClarke @dutchygirl17 @Sophiapt98 @EmmaxLuvs1Dx4Ever @ZAYN4EVA @derf881 @CynthiaTLOVES1D7 @mrskaepernick @AlexeLeblanc @ibabbs2001 @Astonishingbrownie27

These are all the people who have consistently been with me since I don't know when. I love you guys so much and thank you for all your amazing comments and feedback. It really makes my day and encourages me to keep writing. In fact, without your comments, I wouldn't be writing this story anymore. 

Anyway, I will be updating as soon as possible so keep a look out. I'M GRADUATING THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such exciting news. I know I'm probably the most boring writer ever, so here's some boy news. I like this guy but I'm sure he doesn't like me. :( Talk about #friendzoned 

We're really good friends though so it's all good:) Thanks so much for reading this far if you have, it means the world to me. 

6MONTHS AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!!!!!!!!! MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE TANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND OF COURSE TO ALL MY WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

One of my readers is coming to where I live!!!!!!! I hope I get to see them! It would be amazing if I did. I would love to just spend a day waith all my readers. What would you guys do if you met or even saw me in real life??? I wonder. 

I love you more than Scott loves Jean. If you understand what that means I will love you forever.