Chapter 28

*This Chapter was written by both Keke and Olivia. Hope you enjoy! :)*

"Okay, Dani, if you need anything, don't hesitate to call. We'll be back in a little." I say. 

"Brookey, come here and give Daddy a kiss!" Harry says as he spreads his arms out wide. Brooklyn runs to his arms and he picks her up and spins her around. "Now, you be a good girl for Uncle Liam and Aunt Dani okay? Mummy and I will be back in a little bit." 

"Okay Daddy. I help take care of babies too." she says. She gives Harry a kiss on the cheek and he gives her a wet, sloppy one in return to which she laughs. 

"Mummy loves you okay? We'll be back in  bit." I say as she kisses my cheek and I kiss hers. Harry and I kiss the twins and then are on our way out the door when I get this pain in my head. 

"I think I might be getting a headache. Do you guys have any asprin?" I ask. 

"Yeah sure. I'll get it." Liam says and goes to retrieve it. He's soon back with two asprins and a glass of water. I quickly take them with the water and then hand the empty glass back to Liam. 

"Thanks. Hopefully it'll kick in soon. We'll see you guys later." I say and the Harry and I exit. 

.......................

"Hey, there you two are! I've been looking for you. I have something I want to show you. This way." Mike greets us. Harry takes my hand in his firmly and we both follow Mike as he weaves through the massive throng of people. 

"Do you have any idea what he has to show us?" I ask Harry. 

"Haven't the slightest."

"Here we are. TADA!" he says as he unveils a masterpeice. I gasp as I realise that it's what Harry and I painted. 

"Oh my God. We did that?" I ask in awe. 

"Yep. I've gotten five bids on it already. Very popular apperently. I should let you two paint things for me more often." Mike says as he smiles. "Right then, well I'll leave you to it. Just call if ya need anything." he says before he leaves. 

"I'd say we did a pretty good job." Harry says. 

"Yep. We make a great team." I say and he presses a soft kiss to my lips. 

We walk around for a bit, meeting old friends and admiring the many peices of art work adorning the walls. 

We're looking at a particularly interesting-looking scuplture when the pain in my head starts again. 

"Do I need to take you home?" Harry asks, concerned. The pain in my head is way more than a headache, I can tell. 

"Yes. Please." I say as I close my eyes to try and tune out the blasting music and strobe lights that definitely aren't helping in my case. 

..............................

*One Week Later*

"Daddy, what's wrong with Mummy?" I hear Brooklyn's voice say through the haziness. All week, I haven't been feeling well. At all. Ever since last week, something hasn't been right. 

"It's okay Brookey. Mummy's just not feeling well." Harry answers. "Go on, Aunt El and Uncle Lou are waiting for you." he says. 

"Can I give Mummy a kiss before I leave?" 

"Sure sweetie. Just make sure you don't wake Mummy up okay?" 

I feel her climbing onto the bed. I try my best to open my eyes to see her and am successful. 

"Hi Brookey." I say, my voice weak. 

"Mummy, are you really okay? Daddy say you okay, but I don't bewieve him." she says and I smile weakly.

"Yes sweetie, I'm okay. You go have a good time with Uncle Lou and Aunt El okay? Mummy will be fine." I say and then kiss her forehead. She wraps her arms around me. 

"I love you Mummy."

"I love you too Brookey Boo." I say and she laughs. She hops off the bed and exits the room, the smile leaving my face as she does. 

"How's Allison?" I can hear Eleanor's worried voice from down the hall. Harry sighs. 

"She's not getting any better. I don't know what to do. We were trying to see if it may be the flu or something but if it was, she'd be better by now." he answers. 

"Harry, you need to take her to the hospital or get a doctor to come down here if she's too weak. Something's not right." Liam says. 

"I'll call a doctor today. Just, don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine." Harry says, but he doesn't sound so sure. 

"Okay, bye Harry. We'll be back in a bit." 

"Bye." 

Silence.

..........................

"Allison, honey can you wake up? The doctor's here." Harry's voice breaks through my troubled slumber. I open my eyes. 

"We're just going to do a couple blood tests and everything, make sure her heart's healthy. Can you tell me when this all started?" the doctor says as she checks my eyes. 

"About a week ago. She started having these massive headaches at the most random times. After that, it all just went downhill." Harry answers. 

"Okay. And you're sure it isn't just from something she ate that's she's allergic to? Or food poisoning?" 

"Postive."

"Yeah. Even if that were the case, it happened so suddenly and out of nowhere. We'll take some blood tests and we'll try to get back with you as soon as possible." she says. 

.......................

"Okay. We should call back around 6 this afternoon with the test results." the doctor says. 

"Thank you." Harry says before she leaves. 

"Harry?" He comes over to my side on the bed and takes my hand in his. 

"What is it, love?" he asks. 

"I'm scared." 

"I know, baby, I know. Everything will be fine. You'll be okay." he says as he gently kisses my feverish forehead. 

Will everything be fine? Will I be fine? I'm not so sure.

A/N

Anyone have any clues as to what might be wrong with Allison? Comment what you think below! There'll be longer chapters soon. I promise. OLIVIA AND KEKE ARE ON THE CASE!!!!!!! Hehe. Comment and vote please. :) I love you guys! xx~Keke