Chp 45 Delusion

|Mia||

"Edward," I dragged out.
"Edward." I whispered while stroking his hair out of his forehead. His head on my lap moved and he let out a tiny growl.

"What? Im trying to sleep, Mia." I love how he rolled my name out of his tongue.

"I'm bored." I peppered kisses on his forehead and he let out a sigh. "It's midnight. The thing you should be doing is sleeping. Not thinking ways to be not bored. Sleep," he said.

"Fine," I huffed and threw his head off my lap as I strut to the bathroom to cleanse my face and everything.

Yes, I used her things. I do admit it was much better than mine's. Her conditioner was much smoother, her toothpaste matched Edward's minty breath, her brush was much easy-used. Like somebody was caressing my scalp. Her hairdryer was much more quieter than mine, the tub was a freaking stress-relief machine!

A row of shop couldn't contain that much of makeup and perfumes she had. She has ton of concealers and everything. No wonder she looks like f•cking Snow White and I look like Kim K.

The shoes. Godd•mnit, the shoes. I wonder how many animals were hunted down for her highness. She has everything,from blemish grey to God-f•cking pink. From Crocs to Jimmy Choo pumps, I want it all.

And I did used her purses and handbags. Coach, Charles Keith, you name it. Don't get me starting on her clothes.

"When I'm queen," I whispered to myself. "this will be all mine." My hand clenched up into a ball.

"Mine!"

The first Point Of View to her mind! Evil as it looks. 🚨

@AlleahBeaWeeGo thanks to her for the motivation for me to continue to write!