Chp 25 Sun

Dedicated to...@shanedawnson_freak. Awesome ghostly banner! 

Bella

___________________________________________________________________

" Say it, Bella."

I took a deep breathe. I can't believe this.

" No,"

" Bella, say it," Cameron growled.

" I said no!" I cried.

" Yes, Bella. You getting over this! Say it! Just let your enemy fear you," Zach stared deep in my eyes.

" I am...afraid,I can't," I whispered and drawled my hand away from Isaac. " Bella, sweetie, you need to get over this," Esme said worriedly. I bored my eyes into Esme's bright blue ones. I saw myself, wide eyes, scared. My eyes begun to prick as it watered.

" He was... 8 years, older than me." I forced the words out and squeezed my eyes shut. " I can't... I forgotten his voice! His face!" I cried out. " Think, Izzy. Think," Isaac pled. " Blond hair," They nodded. " Baby blue ocean eyes..." I squeezed my eyes shut and I flew...

I closed my eyelids and concentrate.

" Now, my little princess, what are you doing?" I peeked open an eye and saw Will standing in front of me, his hands tucked in his pocket of his Armani suit and a boyish smile plastered on his face.

" I am laying." I shushed him and whispered simply closed my eyes again. He gasped and sat beside me on the bench of the royal garden. " How is it going? Am I able to eat scrambled

eggs tonight?" He whispered, itching near me.

I giggled and said." Momma never let us eat scrambled eggs, Willy,"

" Now, shush, I am laying," I frowned and pushed him. " Yes ma'am."

" William! Arabella!" I heard someone called and I snapped open my eyes and gasped. " C'mon ,my little princess. We are eloping, escaping away," He crouched, facing his back to me. I giggled and climbed on his back.

" C'mon horsie! Mother is coming!" I yelled. He faked a horse-neighing sound as we galloped away.

" What do you want to be, when you grow up, Iz?" He asked causally, holding my small hand. It's almost midnight and we snuck out to the garden again. Of course Mother did scold us after we 'eloped' away. Apparently, William said that she has too many eyes.

" I wanna he like you," I smiled, looking up to him. His face farrowed into a frown. " Don't, my love," He said, barely a whisper. I was about to ask him way but he picked me up. William grunted as he picked me up and set me on a stone fence. I am as taller as William now!

I stared into his ocean blue eyes and I smiled. My heart dropped as he didn't smile back. " Now, love. " I gulped. This is not going to be a good talk with his serious face on.

" Smile, Will," I pushed the edges of his mouth with my pinkie. He gave me a one-second faint smile and kissed my forehead. " I love you, no matter what. Do you hear me?" He said softly. I nodded and he planted a kiss on both of my cheeks. " Remember that Isabella. You are everything to me. C'mere," He hugged me and I think I am huggable enough to let him embrace my body in 6 minutes.

" Don't cry, Willie," I wiped a fallen tear out of his cheek. He grabbed my small hand and kissed it. " I won't. I love you my princessa," He breathed and I stared into his hypnotizing baby blue eyes again.