Chp 34 The A-Team

Oooh, I love this song from Ed Sheeran! This is so perfect. Its so sad and the girl in the video looks awesome good without the heavy make up and non-prostitute features:))

Dedicated to one of my fav girl, @SillySun for being there for me:)

Chapter 33

__________________________

HELLO WORLD, I AM ALIVE!

*peeks out* Hi guys. Sorry for not responding and not updating. Major major block. *peeks back with a muffled voice.* Hope you enjoy this Chapter!

*Breathe in courage and walk out* Hi I am BatteryyJanee and I am ready to get punched into a pulp for not updating by you RA awesome readers. *Peeks out an eye* Did that bought you?

*Received hateful glares and shut both eyes, squeaking out* SORRY.

__________________________________

Bella

I leaned back to the baby blue concert wall, sighing, hiccuping from the sobbing I had hours ago.

Yes, I cried.

After the kissing episode, the Cullen Family flew back, including me. Edward did a very good job of avoiding me, always busied or distracting himself when I am around.

That hurts, very, very much.

Not able to hug or touch someone you love, is undeniably in pain. You can feel the excruciating sizzling when his heated gaze swept across yours like you just peppered salt on your fresh wound, pushing it with pressure.

He seems to be avoiding me as much as he can like he is cowering away, with guilt. That's not his job; that's mine.

I should be the one vanishing away in his life, avoiding him, cowering away in the shadows where he won't see me.

Guilt bubbled in my chest as flickers of our happy memories came hitting me like a wall of bricks. I let out a painful sob as I buried my head in my hands, trying to hold back my tears.

Tears meant weakness, they said.

Never cry, they said.

Trust is like a piece of paper, once you crumpled it to a ball, it will be wrinkled forever. You can't iron it away, because, that's the truth. The truths behind the lies are dark and ugly.

Every time after we went back home, I ask myself: why me?

I knew there is no fairytale. I am a princess. There's no fairy godmothers, magic wands, talking horses and dwarves or even Prince Charming! Where can I get that happy ending?

" Bella."

My head snapped up at the soft voice, wishing insanely that it had to be the person I longed to be.

I let out a breathe I never knew I was holding and whispered out his name.

" Why are you packing?" He asked gently, kneeling down. I nudged my suitcase and managed to get out a weak laugh.

" Home."

" This is your home, Bella." Jasper murmured.

" No," Tears emerged to my sockets." This is not my home! Home is where family are, love exists. Home is where my pain disappear!"