Chp 53 the Effect of Her

Bella's POV

Bella's POV

"Bella, we are heading out for frozen yogurt." Frozen yogurt in November?

I solemnly shook my head, still upset.
Although my back was greeting him, I could still see him frown from the mirror on my nightstand. Trying to concentrate on my book, I still notice him stood unmoved.

"You seemed off lately, what's wrong?" He asked.

What's wrong? What's wrong is that how you treated me like crap when I most need you. How you treated me behind my back.

"Nothing, I'm just tried," I shrugged.

"Bella I'm so sick of your attitude since last week! What the hell is wrong with you?" He huffed. I slapped my book shut and threw it on the bed while I stood up and faced him.

"Sick of my attitude? Why-" I let out a laugh. "Do you know what's wrong with me?" He stood silent at my outburst and I happily continued. "It was all of your doing, Edward. Can't you fucking see? It's all you!" By the time I screamed out what I want to say, I was chest to chest, face to face with him. We were so close yet so far.

"What's wrong with me? I did nothing wrong you hear me? Nothing!" He shouted.

"Jesus, Edward." I said as I back away, my hands running through my thick brunette hair. Tears brimmed though and his hand reached out to me and he quickly retreated it back.

"Are you stupid? Do you think I am stupid? Do I look fucking stupid to you, Edward?" I screamed out while let my arms go wild in the air. I picked a strand of my hair away from my mouth and grinned devilishly at his stunned face. "Oh, yes Edward. I know every fucking thing."

He opened his mouth to speak but a humorless laughter flew in the air. "I did nothing, Bella," he said softly as he was cooing and convincing me. It's too late for that.

"Edward," I called gently. "I am not fucking stupid, and I have eyes. Yes I do." I plastered a smile.

I pointed to the floor with my forefinger. "I know what's happening between you and that slut they call Mia," I spat out her name. "Oh I do, Edw-"

He mumbled something under his breathe and I stopped. "What?"

"Mia is not a slut. Don't fucking call her that."

"Are you kidding me right now?" I tugged my hair. "Why isn't she a slut? She's a fucking home-wrecker! The fuck? So she isn't the third party? I'm the third fucking party now? Oh alright, do what you want." I tugged the suitcase I packed the night before after spending the day crying.

"Fucking asshole!" I yelled before pulling my case out of the threshold and saw Emmett and Jasper standing in the hallway wearing grim expression. I halted on my tracks, didn't know what to do.

Wordlessly, Jasper picked up my suitcase as he climbed down the staircase easily and Emmett gave me a half weak smile before leading me down. My heart beat loudly against my chest as I though about the Cullen's. Will I come back? Will I ever see them again? Are Jazz and Emmett going to tattle? Do I mind though?

"Bella," Jasper's soft voice broke out from my reverie and I glance at him. "Be safe, Bella." I promised him my safety.
"Farewell." Emmett's eyes shown nothing but sadness and grief. "We are sorry of our brother, Bella." Jasper said as I slipped into his Aston Martin. They leaned onto the frame of the side window and I stare at them. "He don't deserve anything from you guys."

I leaned in and pressed a kiss to both of their cheeks and whispered, "Thank you."

Seconds later, I found myself cruising down the highway with a bright smile stretched onto my lips and my chest burst with pride.

If this is how our ending is going to be, so be it.