6 - Alien

Meanwhile, Sasuke stood firm, assessing the situation with sharp clarity. With a swift motion, he pulled out a scroll. In an instant, a flash of energy ignited as his sword, Thunderclap, the name of the blade, materialized in his hand. The blade crackled with lightning, buzzing with raw power.

Without hesitation, Sasuke vanished from his position in a blur of speed. The force of his leap shattered the ground beneath him, leaving a deep crater where he once stood. He soared through the air, closing the gap between himself and the alien with frightening precision.

He landed hard, the impact kicking up dust and cracking the earth beneath his feet. Now standing face to face with the intruder, Sasuke's gaze sharpened as he took in the figure before him.

"Who are you?" Sasuke asked, his voice calm but laced with deadly intent.

The figure chuckled darkly, clearly unshaken by Sasuke's presence. His grin was wild, eyes gleaming with a twisted hunger. His alien features were sharp, with strange markings running across his body that pulsed with an otherworldly energy.

"My name's Rashiki Otsutsuki!" the alien declared, raising his arms dramatically. "I'm here to take over this planet. Do yourself a favor and don't resist."

The words dripped with arrogance as if the fate of the world was already sealed in his favor.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed, his Sharingan spinning as he sized up the threat. Thunderclap crackled in his grip, lightning arcing along the blade. "Take over the planet?" Sasuke echoed quietly, his tone even.

But Rashiki mistook Sasuke's calm for hesitation, his grin widening. "That's right. And I'll drain every ounce of chakra I can find. You won't stand a chance!"

A silent moment passed, the tension between them thickening. Then, Sasuke spoke again, his voice colder than before.

"You're not leaving here alive," Sasuke said, his voice low and filled with determination.

Before Rashiki could react, Sasuke vanished again, closing the distance in an instant, his blade ready to strike.

Rashiki manifested a red long blade from his palm as he blocked the incoming slash from Sasuke both of their arms shook from the force.

The clash of blades echoed like thunder, the sheer force of the impact causing the ground beneath them to crack and ripple outward. Sparks flew as Sasuke's Thunderclap, the name of his blade, met Rashiki's manifested red blade, both warriors locked in a moment of raw power and unyielding determination.

Rashiki grinned, his eyes flickering with amusement as his arm trembled against Sasuke's strength. "You're strong—stronger than I expected. But you won't stop me."

Sasuke's gaze remained icy and focused, his grip on his blade unwavering. "I don't care what you expected. This ends now."

In an instant, Sasuke disengaged, leaping back with precision, his Sharingan and Rinnegan working in perfect tandem, analyzing every movement, every potential weakness in his opponent.

Rashiki lunged forward, slashing with his crimson blade, but Sasuke anticipated it, ducking under the attack. In one fluid motion, he spun and delivered a powerful kick to Rashiki's midsection, sending him skidding backward across the shattered earth.

"You think that'll stop me?" Rashiki roared, regaining his footing, a wild grin spreading across his face. "I've seen worlds crumble before me. Yours will be no different!"

Sasuke remained silent, but his Susanoo flared to life around him once more, its skeletal form growing stronger, now fully encasing him. The massive spectral warrior loomed above Rashiki, casting a dark shadow over him.