Chapter Eleven

Morning

     When I wake up, I hear the sound of pans and pots being rattled. I brush my hair and then go to investigate downstairs. When I come to the kitchen, I see the maids making a delectible breakfast with an assortment of fruits, pancakes and muffins. When I look at the clock on the oven, I realize it's one thirty. I smile.

"Thank you so much. You didn't need to do that, I could've made pancakes but thank you. I will go get my friends." I smile. Then, while running up the stairs, I hear so of the room doors being opened. Apparently it's only one because Chris comes out looking tired.

"Morning." I say. She grunges at me as a goodmorning sign. "Breakfast downstairs." I say. She then sleepily walks down the stairs almost tripping. I then run to all the other bedrooms to wake people up. The last one is Four. When I knock, I get no reply. I then open the door and find Four in the bathroom tending to some marks on his back. They look like whip marks. He looks through the mirror at me and then hurriedly puts his shirt back on.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Um, nothing just breakfast downstairs." I say while leaving.

     When I come downstairs, I find the guests conversing amongst themselves and eating like there is no tomorrow. Is see Chris filling herself up on mostly coffee. I'm guessing she's not a morning person. I fill myself a cup and take a couple pancakes. I then join them all on the big dinning room table. Not even a few minutes later, Four comes in. After a good thirty minutes, we all leave to go get changed into clothes, or gather our stuff to leave. I change into a black skater skirt with a black and pastel purple floral crop top. I then say goodbye to all my friends as they leave my house. I shut the door and then get on with my day.