Adventure continues

The changes as she grew happened as she was a Raltz...I can't remember if I didn't notice or if I chose not too...through her evolution and all, I was the cause of the change, as a Gardevoir, I was the cause of her pain...

"Dammit...Can't get into the gym here..." I said to Raltz as I looked at her. Why the gym isn't open is beyond me. It was also strange though. Pokemon Gyms are usually always open. "I guess the Gym leader isn't there Raltz, guess we have to wait until we come back, in the meantime! Let's continue our journey into the unknown Pokemon region that is Hoenn!" I shouted up to the sky. It only took a few seconds to realize that I looked like a crazy person to the others that walked by but Raltz smiled and made noises along with me. I guess we were both crazy.
I packed up my stuff and started to head out. My next destination would have to be Rustboro City. I just needed to get through Petalburg Woods. I walked past a couple of trainers who all wanted to battle me for some odd reason whenever I looked at them "funny". It wasn't that bad, Torchic is strong, Poochyena is strong, and surprisingly Raltz is strong. Her moves are Tackle, Growl, and Psychic. I guess even though I had the others longer, Raltz will be the first to evolve. I make it to the entrance of the woods and I stopped and took a deep breath and another....and another. Raltz happened to sense my tiny amount of fear and she tugged on my pants and smiled confidently and I suddenly felt relieved. I walked into the woods in hopes of some new Pokemon to capture.
When we were in the woods...we got separated. I panicked, I didn't know what to do. Then I thought "Maybe if I look for the red glow and call her name she'll come out" so I start doing so but I couldn't see her. I lost what I had been hoping to keep. Until, I decided to send out Poochyena and make him use his sense of smell to find her. We eventually did, and it turned out she was getting berries from a bush. I was so happy and calmed to see she was alright but my breathing became heavy after a sudden heart attack feeling that I got.
Raltz walked up to me and handed me a berry. I guess she wanted me to eat with her hoping to calm me down. Luckily for her it worked. Worried to lose her again, I put her in my pokeball and I kept walking to Rustboro.

Why was I so passionate back then...We got separated and I panicked...When we got separated this time, I was happy...We both changed...We're not like how we used to be...