I Promise...

Okie dokie bros, so this is a second part for Well Then...
You can read if you want. -NS

Your P.O.V~
Well then I guess he deserves a few explainations.

"If you really want to know why, I'll tell you."

Back story~
I was born on (M/D/Y). I have my mother's (eyes/hair) and my father's (eyes/hair). I was born with many syndroms and I get sick more often than a normal person should. Life was good for me, my mother and father were happy. They loved me with my problems and all. They were both very helpful with my conditions. A few years later on my 10th birthday, my father was on a 'business trip' and sent a happy birthday letter. Only to realize that it was just his way of telling us he's leaving forever and never coming back. My mother always had a hard time finding jobs that she could keep. For most of the remaining years I had of my childhood, I was forced to live off the streets with my mother. We've been victims of assault, muggings, and we lived on what few scraps we found. When mom did manage to get enough monwy, she spent it all for me to go to school here. Before I started 8th grade here, my mother was having financial problems along with a person who goes by Z after us. On that same day, our house was broken into and I was to go hide in my closet. The person walked in my room and left not long after. My door was open so I took the chance to see why my mom didn't come and get me. What I sawwas my mother's dismembered body on the ground. A knife was sticking out her back with a note stuck to it. And once I started school bulling non stop was all I got. So ever since my life has been nothing but pure hell.
End of story~
"(F/N)...I-I had n-no idea you were put t-through t-that. I'm s-sorry." Toby sniffled.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault." I said softly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't h-help you." He said. I felt a wierd feeling in my chest. Is this love?! N-no it can't be!! I've only known him for a week. But, why do I feel...special when I'm near him?
Toby's P.O.V~
My God....she's been through hell and back time and time again. I can see why the only way she has been here is because of a cold blade running down her skin keeps her sane. I feel a wierd feeling when I'm near her... is it love?! Yes, no, I don't know. Maybe Lrya's right, maybe we do seem good together. But, if we hang out a lot at school that's just gonna make it worse for both of us... I wanna help her but, I don't know how. Damn. I lunged at her into a hug. Tears were running down my eyes. Can I really help her, is it possible? Only one way to see for sure. I grab a bandage wrap from the living room cabinet and wrap up (F/N)'s wrist.

"Stop hurting yourself...

...And love yourself more." I said. Her eyes widened. I kissed her arms and wrists. She blushed.

"T-Tobias, w-what're d-doing?" She stuttered.

"I want you to love yourself as much as I love you." I blurted out. She was now as red as a rose. I smiled at her reaction.

"No matter w-what happens, no matter what they s-say or d-do, just know that I'm h-here for you." I said holding her hands. She started tearing up again and I hugged her. She hugged back.

"T-T-Toby, I-I think I l-l-love y-you." She whispered. My heart is beating out of control. Even if she is confused, now I know there's a chance at helping her. We broke the hug and I stood up. I helped her up and walked to the kitchen counter.

"Alrighty, Waffles for dinner!!!" I yelled. (F/N) giggled and walked over to me.

"You know, it helps to turn on the toaster." She said connecting the toaster to the electricity outlet. I smile and she smiles back.
Your P.O.V After eating waffles 8:00PM~
Lrya ate like 12, Toby ate like 30 waffles, I only ate 1 1/2
since I don't eat a lot. Toby and Lrya both looked at me.