Save me

BEN's P.O.V

I was focused on my DS, I was playing Mario Kart. It's my favorite game to play next to Majora's mask. Of course I was winning.  No one could beat me! I am the best! (I could beat is gay elf ass any day lol) I heard thumping, like someone was running, and i heard a lot of sniffling. i looked up from my game and seen that it was (y/n).  "Hey (y/n)! How'd it go talking to the new g- h-hey whats wro-" I wasn't even able to finish my sentence. she was gone. I could tell she was super hurt...I wonder what that dick did to her.

Slendy told me about (y/n)'s mental health problems and he told me about how many times she tried to kill herself. So I know she was going to try again. I have a feeling I know where shes going. There isnt really any options around here. She didn't have a rope on her so she isn't hanging herself. I dont think she had a knife on her so she isn't gonna slit her own throat or cut herself and bleed out. So shes gonna drown herself. And I know where shes gonna drown herself...the same place I died...

I teleported there and jumped in, and waited. I'm already dead so i dont have to worry about dying. Then, I seen it. Her falling towards me. Her eyes are closed, but she isn't dead. She has a pulse, so she must be passed out. I pulled her out, and teleported back to the mansion and laid her on my bed. I gave her CPR and she coughed up water. She was exhausted, and cold. She looked at me and was about to say something but before she could, I spoke up. "(y/n) don't say anything sweetie...save your energy. Get some sleep, I'll take care of you, you'll be ok...I promise..." She gave me a small smile, closed her eyes, and went to sleep. I went to my closet and took out an old LOZ shirt that I don't wear anymore. I blushed madly. H-how am I supposed to get her out of her clothes without her feeling disgusted...? hmm....Jane! I could ask jane! I quickly and quietly left the room and found Jane in the kitchen. I called her name and explained everything, she said that shed help and she did. I thanked her over and over, she nodded and left. I gave her my shirt and a pair of my boxers. She looked cute in my clothes.

a few hours passed and she started waking up. "how are you feeling...?" I asked. "A-alright i guess...h-hey...these arent my clothes...there yours...please say you didn't undress me..." "no...I didn't, Jane did...I-i'm not like that..." She nodded. "I don't think you should get up yet, you should stay here. It's dinner time though, what would you like me to bring you up to eat?" "(favorite food) a-and (favorite drink) would be nice..." I nodded and went downstairs, into the kitchen, and got it, then brought it back up to her. By the time i got back up to my room, (y/n) had one of my hats on, and was playing Mario kart on my Wii U. She looked kinda hot in my clothes...

I could tell I was starting to get a nose bleed so I told her that her food was on the table beside my bed and I left. I took me 20 damn minutes to control and stop my nose bleed. once it was done, I went back to my room, and shut and locked my door behind us so that twitchy piece of shit couldn't come in.

She looked at me and smiled. "wanna join?" she asked holding up a second controller. I nodded and we played Mario Kart until midnight. She beat my ass. 33 to 21. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that someone would actually beat me at a game...especially a Nintendo game!! This girl...theirs something special about her...

She started yawning and I smiled. "sleepy?" She nodded and I chuckled. "alright its time to hid the hay I guess." she smiled and was about to walk out. "wait...where are you going..?" I asked with a hint of sadness in my voice. "My room..." "I don't think its a good idea if you do that..." "why...?" "Toby's looking for you and I dont want you to deal with that tonight...he's put you through enough today..if you stay in here he wouldn't think to look in here." "Thanks for being a friend BEN..." "You're welcome (y/n)...now youre sleeping on my bed, so go on and get comfy..." She nodded and got in my bed and got comfy and then concern was written all over her face. "Where will you be sleeping..?" " On the floor..." "Will you sleep with me on the bed...? I-its big enough for both of us..." I nodded and got behind her and we told each other goodnight and we went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello, I hoped you liked this chapter. Would you guys like it if I did a chapter dedicated to what happened with toby and why you found him like that or not? Let me know in the comments below!! I dont have much to say so bye bye. See you in the next chapter and I love you all youre so beautiful!

have a wonderful day/night

brofist

- Megan