Chapter 3

(HARRY'S POV)

Eleanor, Lou and I had been preparing dinner while Sarah un-packed her things. After we were done, Louis went up stairs to tell her the food was ready. Once Lou left, El turned to me.

"Do you still like her?", she asked me.

"Who? Sarah?", I asked, snorting as Eleanor nodded. "Please. I hate her. It's obvious." Eleanor grinned, as Louis came back downstairs.

"Yep. It's so obvious that you...hate her.", she said right before Sarah came trotting down the steps after Louis.

We mostly ate in silence besides Eleanor and Louis talking about their plan for the next day, which barely included us. Once everyone finally finished, Sarah said she would gladly do the dishes.

"You guys cooked it! It's the least I could do.", she argued once El said no, she would do it. Eleanor finally gave in, and her in Louis went upstairs hand-in-hand. I followed them, and got changed for bed. I had just slipped into my pajama pants after brushing my teeth when Sarah came into our room, observing me in my shirt and pants.

"So you don't sleep in just your boxers anymore?", she asked, opening up drawers to find her pajamas. She found them and tossed them on the bed, staring at me, waiting for my response.

"I only wear this with you, love.", I winked. "I'm afraid this is the only way you can control yourself.", I shrugged. Sarah gave a scowl and snatched her clothes up, walking to the bathroom.

"Get over yourself.", she turned around just before entering the bathroom. I laid down in bed and tried to rest. Sarah finally came out after I heard her brushing her teeth and what seemed to be her combing out her hair. I opened up a eye to see her walking towards the bed, dressed in her pajamas. She was wearing a t-shirt and booty shorts; so simple, but so hot. That's how I always liked it.

"Hey Sarah, I think you forgot your pants in the bathroom.", I mocked as she neared me. She rolled her eyes and laid down on the huge bed, trying so hard not to lie close to me. It wasn't working well, and I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Oh come a little closer baby. I wont bit.", I said, watching Sarah flip over. She keep moving though, until she was lying over me, straddling her thighs around my waist. She bent down and breathed out warm air on my neck. A shiver ran through my body.

"Don't call me baby.", she said, lingering to fan more warm breath on my sweet spot. She flipped back over onto her side, trying not to face me. She was closer to me though, and it felt better like that. I smiled, because that little thing Sarah just pulled, felt amazing. It was just like when we dated...I let out a quick sigh before turning on my side as well, and closing my eyes, ready to sleep. It came fast and willingly.