Chapter 17

(HARRY'S POV)

I looked over at Sarah, watching the relieved look on her face when we were interrupted. Louis walked over to me patting me on the back, sensing something was wrong. I gave him a small smile, then watched Sarah and Eleanor talked.

"We're going clubbing.", El told Sarah. I glanced at Lou who nodded, a grin on his face.

"Sounds fun.", Sarah said with a smile. But I knew Sarah better then that. She wasn't too pleased with El's announcement. I watched as she made her way over to Louis and put her palm out, asking for the car keys. Louis handed them over, and Sarah walked over to the door.

"You're still in your pajamas.", I noticed. Sarah just shrugged, but paused still. "I'll come with you.", I volunteered, jumping at the opportunity to be alone with Sarah again. Sarah sighed but didn't object.

"I'm driving.", she demanded, walking towards the car, both of us still in our pajamas.

"We seem to do a lot of the same things over again.", I remarked after we settled down in the car. Sarah's grim expression turned into a sad smile, confirming she knew what I was talking about. Sarah and I used to always go out for breakfast, still in our pajamas.

"Everyone thought we were mad.", she commented. I looked over at her, to find her staring off into the distance. She looked so lost in thought. Sarah eventually came back, and started the car, avoiding my gaze. She tried to hid herself from me, but I still noticed the sad look across her face that she was trying hard to hide.

(SARAH'S POV)

I pulled into a nice looking diner called the Pancake House. We didn't have one of these in Britain, so I thought it would be fun to try. We got sat at a booth, with a couple of stares from other costumers. Harry and I were used to it by now. We ordered our food, along with drinks. I of course had chocolate milk, but Harry ordered white milk. I recalled how he hadn't drank any chocolate milk our first morning here either, which was strange. Harry and I were obsessed with chocolate milk. But I guess it was just me now.

"I'm paying by the way.", Harry suddenly says. I looked up at him, observing the grin on his face. "Since I noticed you didn't bring your purse with you.". I gulped and nodded. "How were you planning on paying for breakfast anyways?", Harry asked with a amused smirk on his face. I returned one and bent over the table, bringing our faces close together.

"I can be very persuasive.", I spoke softly to Harry, remaining right in front of him. Harry smirked wider.

"You planned to seduce someone in your pajamas?", Harry questioned yet again, him now leaning forward too, making the space in between us smaller and smaller. I turned my head to the side a bit as if mocking him, smirking even harder then Harry was.

"I remember it working with you quite a few times.", I fought back, sitting back down in my seat. It was only then I noticed our young waitress standing there, with our food, her eyes wide. The teenager was staring at Harry and I like we were a movie. I wondered how long she had been standing there. She set our food down, but didn't leave.

"You guys must have the BEST sex.", she spoke up finally, leaving us to our food. I choked a bit on the chocolate milk I was drinking, and Harry just laughed. Once I was sure I wasn't dying, and Harry had finished laughing, he looked me straight in the eyes.

"We did have some pretty great sex.", he remarked. I looked at him and shrugged.

"I've had better.", I responded, even though it was a total lie.

"Oh yeah? Who?", Harry questioned, knowing I didn't have an answer. At the last moment, a name popped into my head.

"Sean.", I answered, trying to keep a straight face. I watched Harry's smirk fade as he remembered the waiter from that night out. He still thought I had actually gone through with it.

"Minute man.", Harry mumbled, just like he had before. I bent forward once again, smirking.

"Best minute of my life.", I said with a wink. Harry's face grew dark, and that's how I knew I had won. We ate the rest of breakfast in silence, until we climbed into the car. I closed the door and started the engine, then turned to Harry.

"We did have some pretty amazing sex.", I spoke up, looking at him long enough to see the grin on his face before focusing on driving. I had a small smile on my face as well, because, well.....we really did have the best sex. That's something I could never forget, even if I tried.