Chapter 25

(HARRY'S POV)

Why didn't I just agree to go to therapy with her? I saw the hope in her eyes, and she was basically saying we could still be together. That's why it's called couples therapy right? My heart skipped a beat at the thought of her still wanting to be with me, but it dropped as soon as I remembered she said we couldn't be together right now...I mean I don't blame her. I texted the girl I had cheated on her with and neither of us would admit it but we obviously still liked each other. That's why we kissed. That's why I agreed to still go on this stupid trip. I sighed. This trip has brought Sarah and I together, just to rip us back apart every chance it had.

"You alright mate?", Louis called from the front seat.  I was still mad at him for going after Sarah, for holding her hand, letting her kiss his cheek, and for giving her his jacket. I scowled knowing Sarah was still wearing the jacket from yesterday. I stuck a quick peek at her when she got into the car to see if she looked tired and worn out. She looked fine, and by the looks of it, she also slept in his jakcet. I balled my fists to keep from punching the seat in front of me where poor Eleanor was. I wonder if she suspected anything like I did?

"Yeah, I'm alright", I lied through gritted teeth, not daring to look in Sarah's direction. I didn't want to see her laughing at my pain. But maybe she was looking at me with sorrow in her eyes, becasue she feels bad for me. I know everyone in the car could hear how strained my voice just was. I looked over at her in hopes that she would be looking at me, giving me a small smile to make me feel better. Sarah wasn't looking at me though. In fact she wasnt even looking at anyone. She stared out the window with a blank expression. I noticed she was wearing her earphones, and followed them down to see them plugged into her phone which was resting in between us. I wanted to see what song she was playng to evaluate her mood, but I restrained myself. She would just be annoyed I was looking at her phone, and besides I was alittle scared of what I would find.

Did her and that waitor exchange text messages? I whinced at the thought of her texting someone that she has a past with, even if that past is only a week back. I suddenly felt what Sarah felt, but I knew her pain must have been worse since I was actually texting her while it as just a possibilty in my mind. I peeled my eyes away Sarah just incase she looked up and caught me staring at her from the corner of my eye. A few minutes later, Eleanor was calling Sarah's name, but she couldn't hear her because she was listening to music. I leaned over at put my hand on her shoulder, ignoring the rush that was sent through my body at the contact. Sarah looked over at me, glancing at my hand,but she made no attempt to remove it from her, so it kept it there as I pointed to Eleanor, directing Sarah's attention to her. I slowly retracted my hadn as she turned her head, knowing I no longer had a valid excuse for touching her.

"I hope it's okay that you and Harry still have to share a room. After..what happened,", El hesitated, afraid to bring it up. "I tried calling in to see if we could get another room but they were all already taken." Eleanor bit her lip, obviously feeling bad for my ex-girlfriend. But, Sarah, being the kind person she is just gave Eleanor a smile and nodded.

"It's fine. We already share a room back at the house so it shouldn't be too different.", she reassured her friend. Eleanor smiled back, relieved at Sarah's answer. I knew Sarah better then that hough, and I knew she was wearing one her famous fake smiles. She wasn't happy about the room arrangments, but like she told me before, we aren't going to ruin this trip for Louis and Eleanor. I admired her for putting up with me just so her friends could be happy, but it was sad that she had to "put up with me" in the first place.

I noticed Louis yawning in the front, and realzied he needed a break. The drive was only about an hour and a half, but we left pretty early and I don't know how much sleep everyone got. I silently wondered to myself if the mug I broke woke anyone up. I frowned to myself realizing that it wasn't likely Louis or Eleanor were asleep then, there was too much yelling for them to get some peace and quiet. I sighed.