Chapter 6

(SARAH'S POV)

I groaned as I tried to wiggle out of Harry's grasp. After he had seductively called me a naughty girl, he still hadn't let go.

"Harry!", I moaned once again, trying to make him give up.

"Nope.", he said, knowing what I meant. "I'm deciding what to do with you." I let another moan out and I stopped trying to move. I crossed my arms over my chest, and glared at Harry.

"Oh now I see why you want me to let go. You want to go and cover up.", Harry guessed, nodding towards my chest. I knitted my eyebrows together and let my jaw drop.

"Am not!", I protested. I hated when he implied I was a prude. Harry grinned.

"Good, 'cause I like it.", he said with a wink. I snapped my jaw up quickly and gave him a slap on the check, making his arm go up to his face instinctively. I used this as my chance to escape, and pushed myself from Harry's grip. I sprinted towards my towel, which was far away. I heard a laugh in the background, and turned to see a grinning Harry chasing after me, not far behind.

"Shit!", I said a bit to loudly, making him grin even wider. I turned around and kept running, until I felt a huge impact on my body. I felt my body crash onto the sand, with a strong thing holding me down. I opened my eyes to see Harry smirking above me.

"You are naughty.", he told me, making a small grin appear on my own face. I traced my finger down his jawline, causing his face to turn soft for a moment. Something flashed across his face, but I couldn't figure it out before I used all my strength to flip over, so that I was now on top of Harry, who instead of being shocked, was still grinning. I was straddling his waist, and my hands laid across his chest.

"It just keeps getting better and better.", I whispered to him as I leaned down close to his ear. I felt goose bumps form across his body, making me smirk slightly. I causally got up, and walked the rest of the short distance to my towel, making sure my hips popped, since I could feel Harry's eyes on me. Once I reached my towel and turned around, I saw I was right. Harry was still lying down on the sand, only his elbow propping him up. I gathered all my stuff, and made my way inside the house to take a shower.

----

(HARRY'S POV)

Once I saw Sarah step inside the house, I got up myself, and made my way to my own towel. I grabbed my stuff and followed Sarah inside to take a shower, just like I knew she would be doing to. I frowned a little at the thought of my ex-girlfriend. I knew the next time we talked, we would go back to being awkward. Kind of like strangers...but I didn't want that. I sighed as I climbed up the stairs to our room.

I didn't know what I wanted, but it certainly wasn't this.

(SARAH'S POV)

I hummed to myself in the shower, washing away the ocean water and sand. I was thinking about Harry, and that made my mouth twitch into an uncomfortable frown. He acted so comfortable, like he didn't even care anymore, like he didn't remember any of the history between us. That frustrated me, because I could never forget.

I wasn't sure what he felt, but then again, I didn't really even know what I felt either.