Chapter 4

(SARAH'S POV)

I woke up the next morning, to find Harry's side of the bed very empty. I stretched my arms and flipped the covers over to expose my legs to the fresh morning breeze. I got up, and made my side of the bed. Harry's was already done, and even looked a bit better then mine. I shrugged and went into the bathroom. I scowled at my reflection in the mirror, but only redid my hair in a new ponytail before exiting the room and making my way downstairs.

I stepped into the modern kitchen as I smelt a syrupy smell emanating from it. I leaned against the doorway and crossed my arms as I watched Harry pulling fresh, warm pancakes off the stove. He had two plates out, filled with the newly placed pancakes on them.

"Ah. You remembered pancakes were my favorite breakfast food.", I said, entering the room completely and grabbing a plate and cup of chocolate milk before setting foot in the dinning room and taking a seat at the big sleek wood table. Harry followed, setting up right across from me. He had the same as me, but with white milk.

"No. I made them for myself, and there was extra mix so I made some for you too.", he explained with a shrug, taking his fork and piercing his food. I snorted.

"Please. You hate pancakes.", I retorted. Harry smirked up from his food.

"Ah. You remembered pancakes were my least favorite breakfast food.", he grinned, mimicking me from before. I blushed, but rolled my eyes anyways.

"Where's Eleanor and Louis?", I asked after a small silence. Harry paused his eating to respond.

"They're shopping or something like that. They said they would be back for tonight though.", he said, continuing to eat.

"What's tonight?", I questioned, putting a mouthful into my mouth. Harry looked down into his lap and he looked sad for a second, but then quickly spit it out.

"S'mores.", he said, eating faster now. I glanced down at my food as well for a second, not forgetting what that used to be to us. Harry and I had meet at a S'mores bonfire. It was a flirty, sweet time, and we clicked instantly. It was one of the best nights of my life.

I looked up from my lap to see Harry standing up, his empty plate and glass in hand. I stared at his glass, remembering how he always used to drink chocolate milk with me. He loved it. But now...

"Wait!", I called, stopping Harry before he entered the big doorway into the kitchen. "What are we supposed to do all day?", I questioned. Harry shrugged.

"I'm going to the beach.", he said, still not moving.

"Oh.", I mumbled, looking at my food.

"You could come if you want.", Harry finally said. I looked up and observed his face. He was serious. I smiled and nodded, finishing my meal as he turned and left. I finished and shuffled into the kitchen to put my plates in the dishwater to join Harry's. I turned and walked out of the kitchen, going off into my room.When I walked in, Harry was finishing dressing, but not for the beach.

"What about the beach?", I asked as he slipped on his white converses. Harry looked up at me after putting on his second one, and spoke to me.

"Oh sorry, love...um I mean sorry Sarah.", he said, blushing a bit. I forgot to mention that Lou and El asked us to go shopping for food. We need to stock up a bit more.", he explained. I nodded and glided over to my dresser. I ruffled through my dresser, looking for a simple tee.

"Harry, do you know where my white tee is?", I asked. I heard Harry walk over, and soon I felt his arms next to mine, going to the bottom of a drawer and pulling out the exact shirt I was looking for. "Thanks.", I chirped as he walked back over to his side of the room.

I glanced over at him, saw he wasn't paying attention, then slipped off my large pajama shirt. I slipped on the shirt quickly, feeling satisfied, but then realized I wasn't wearing any shorts. I glanced over my shoulder to see Harry smirking at me. I thought he would make a smart ass comment to tease me, or something perverted but he did nothing like that.

"Jean shorts are 3rd from the top, 3rd from the bottom.", he said before leaving the room. I turned back to the dresser, and checked the 3rd drawer from the top, and the 3rd from the bottom. Sure enough, there were my jeans shorts and some shirts too. I grinned as I choose a dark blue pair of shorts, and slipped on my flip flops before going into the bathroom.

I tugged my hair out of it's ponytail, then brushed the knots out. I pulled it back into a pony tail, but it looked a lot nicer now. I applied a little bit of mascara, then left the bathroom. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand, then jogged downstairs to Harry, who was just standing around in the kitchen.

"The taxi should be here soon.", he told me. I raised my eyebrow. "Lou and El took the only car.", Harry explained to me. We waited in silence until the taxi came, and once we were in the taxi, we stayed silence yet again. Luckily we were at the grocery store in no time.

"Ooh this looks good.", I said, holding up a platter of cookies. Harry just rolled his eyes and made his way to the food we actually needed. I awkwardly noticed the pretty cashier checking out Harry.

Once we made our way around the store and had everything we needed (and a couple extra things for me), we walked to the cash register. I stayed behind a little bit, and waited for Harry to start to leave to signal we were done.

After a minute or two, I noticed Harry still wasn't done, and so I glanced over at him. He was uncomfortably standing there, being hit on by the cashier. He glanced back at me quickly, and his face said he needed help. I walked over to where they were, and slid my arms around Harry's waist, praying he would understand. I unwrapped my arms and stood beside him, just to wrap my hands around the side of his chest, rubbing his chest with one of my hands.

"Hey baby. What's taking so long?", I asked, looking up at him. From the corner of my eye, I saw the cashier scowl, but she continued packing our bags again. Harry just placed his arm around my shoulders, and we stayed like this until we could finally take our bags and leave. I helped put them in the trunk of the taxi, and then Harry and I took our seat in the back once we were done.

"Hey sorry about that.", I said, kind of blushing. Harry chuckled.

"Don't be sorry. That was...amazing.", he said. He quickly blushed then corrected himself. "I mean like, amazing thinking.", he explained. I smiled and nodded, but once I turned to the window, my smile become a frown.

It was amazing to me...but for a different reason I guess.