Chapter 26

(SARAH'S POV)

I peeled off my clothes and let them pool around at the floor. I slipped on my hot pink bottoms, and started to put on my black strapless top, but couldn't clip it in the back. I groaned.

"So cute, but so hard to get on", I mumbled, opening up the bathroom door. Harry was standing there, wearing a white trunk suit, with red and blue patterns on it. I had a feeling this would look stupid on anyone else, but Harry pulled it off to say the least. He looked up as I walked into the room, and looked me over.

"Trying to impress anyone?", Harry smirked at me. "You know this is a couples resort, I don't think you'll get too many guys, even in that." I rolled my eyes and turned around, swipping my hair to the side so he could see my back why my other hand held the front of my top, making sure it didn't slip.

"I can't clip it together. Can you help me?", I shyly asked. I heard Harry chuckle at my uneasiness and heard him walk over towards me. His fingers lightly grazed my spine, sending a chill through my body. He leaned down into my neck and blew his cool minty breath on my neck, and chuckled as goose bumps rose in his wake. His lips lightly brushed over my neck and I felt my knees wooble. I cleared my throat, trying to pull myself together.

"Are you-are you done yet?", I tried to sound normal but my voice trembled. Harry chuckled, placing a soft kiss on my neck before whispering into my ear.

"I finished awhile ago..", he said before pulling away from me and walking back over to his side of the room, grabbing a piar of sunglasses and flip flops. I felt my back, and sure enough, he had clipped the two sides together. I let my hair fall back over my shoulders and cleared my throat again. I reached for my white coverup when Harry's amused voice taunted me.

"Do you need help getting dressed too or can I go?", he smirked at me from across the room. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course not", I said and watched as he walked towards the door, reading to go to the pool. "But could you..could you wait for me? I don't want to go down alone." I confessed. Harry's smirk deepened but he just nodded, and took his hand off the door, leaning against it as I slipped the cover up over my head and grabbed my sunglasses and rainbows, slippng them onto my feet. Harry opened the door for me, allowing me to step into the other part of our huge room, where their was a kitchen, living room, and another smaller bathroom. Harry jogged ahead a bit to open te front door for me again, grabbing one key card of the counter before closing the door behind us. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Shouldn't we grab two?", I say, motioning to the cards. Harry smirked and shook his head.

"This is a couples resort. We're doing everything together.", he said, looping his arm into me as he guided me towards the elevator.

"But we're not a couple-" I began, only to have Harry press his index finger agaisnt my lips.

"We are not going to ruin this trip for Louis or Eleanor!", Harry mocked me in a girl's voice. I giggled and stepped into the elevator with him. I was going to say something back, but there was another couple in the elevator, so I decided to be quite. I gave them a small smile as we stepped in and made or way down the ground floor. They were only a couple years older then us at best, but I still didn't attempt to make conversation.

"How long?", a voice brought through the silence. It took my a few seconds to realize the women next to us had spoken.

"Excuse me?", I asked, not understanding the question.

"How long have you guys been together?", she spoke again, excitment in her eyes.

"Oh, we're-" I began to clear up the misunderstanding when Harry spoke.