Confrontation 1

7 COLOR PRODIGIES: The Story of YELLOW ~Her Tales with the Beast~

BABALA: ang kwentong inyong mababasa ay punong puno ng exaggeration, dahil ang author ay isang exaggerator, taong mahilig sa exaggeration. Eh kase daw Ang O.A ni classmate.

Anong konek??

Yan ang tinatawag na wireless connection.

Mais! Diba?

Bow.

Simulan na natin ang kalokohang ito!!

********************************************************************************************

... they will find each other one by one like they were pulled together. No one can stop their fated encouter. Destiny will run its course, and no matter what happen, the 7 of them will meet each other. One will be able to identify them because of their colors. And once they establish their friendship, they will be called 'the 7 colors prodigies.' The history makers.

********************************************************************************************

CONFRONTATION 1

"The Confession"

"The seven colors prodigies, Composed of 7 social elites possessing unmatchable abilities. A Group of prodigies that topped in every brawl they've encountered. They were labeled as prodigies for each one of them was naturally born with exceptional skills, being the best in anything they do. They excelled at everything and truly unbeatable. Another thing that made them stand out is the unusual colors of their hairs which earned them the title 7 colors prodigies. Each of them differs in hair colors from black, gray, blue, red, yellow, green and purple. They gained their reputation during their junior high when they brought their school to the top, in every field of sports, academic, and anything they joined. During their stay at that school, it was almost impossible to defeat their Alma matter and continued to stay on the pinnacle, reigning over the junior high schools all throughout the country. It is said that their personalities contradicts greatly with each other and no one really knows how their group was formed despite of their differences. People who have already confronted them say that when the seven of them were seen together, they exude such a powerful aura of untouchables. Their presence was so strong and overwhelming that no one dares to tamper with them. And rumor has it that messing with them would mean suicide coupled with humiliation. For them, winning is as natural as breathing and up until now, they still live up to their reputation."

"kyyyaaa~ ang ganda talaga ng pagkaka describe sa kanila!! Lalo tuloy akong na excite na makita ang lahat ng miyembro nila ng sabay sabay!!" biglang tili ng babaeng mukhang rainbow ang mukha pagkatapos nyang basahin ang description sa librong hawak nito.

Sumagot naman ang kasama nito "oo nga! Hindi na ako makapaghintay na Makita sila! Grabe, iniimagine ko pa lang ang presence nila parang hihimatayin na ako!~"

"mabuti na lang at nakakuha pa ako ng kopya ng librong ito, grabe, worth it ang 5000 na pinambili ko! sa lahat ng nabili kong data book ng 7 color prodigies, ito lang ata ang maganda ang pagkakagawa, at ang mga laman nya puro bago, hindi katulad ng iba na puro basic info lang tungkol sa kanila ang nakalagay! "