[ 5 ] ~ Bye Niall.

( Niall's p.o.v )

" You boys Ready " Liam yelled from where he was standing in the hotel room.

All the boys didn't reply neither did I. Harry was packing, Louis was in the bathroom doing who knows what.

I hope 11am was an ok time to go see Emily, I hope its not to early.

" Boys come down and get some breakfast " Liam yelled again.

" Liam I'm shaving " Louis yelled from the Bathroom.

" Hurry up or else me and Niall with eat it all " liam said. And at that I got up from my bed.

" Er- Eh, Boys I'm not having breakfast with you sorry " I say putting on my shoes.

" I have to go get an top up on my phone before we go " I add.

I wasn't lieing I really did need to go get a top up but I can just get it online. I used that for me to slip away to go see Emily.

" OK Horan, But remember our flight leaves at 2pm, Don't be late " Liam told me in his serious voice.

" Liam I know, I'm not going to miss our flight and I don't think you guys will leave with out me " I say smiling as I run out the door.

I haven't told the boys about Emily, and I'm not sure I am going to tell them, I don't want the media to find out and bug Emily.

Now that I think of it my disguise must be working because the media have not done or said anything about me or Emily.

As I was making my way down to the elevator I put on my shades and beanie on. In the lobby lots and lots of cameras waiting to see One Direction but I got past them and made my way to a taxi.

It took only 10 minutes to get to her flat from the hotel we where staying at it was not far away at all.

And again I made my way up to the 18th floor, I knocked on her door before a very good looking Emily appeared.

" Hello " she greeted with a smile

" Good morning " I greet back

" I have just started to make breakfast, have you eaten? " Emily asked

" Nope " I answer popping the P

" Well then please join me " Emily said with a weird voice, I loved it.

I took off my beanie and shads as I entered the apartment. I took a seat on the table as Emily insisted on cooking me bacon and eggs.

It only took her 10 minutes to cook both of our breakfast as we where talking the hole time.

Emily had asked me about my golf as I brought it up the other night. I told her my favorite player and my favorite place to golf.

When my phone vibrated I pulled my phone out of my jeans, It was Liam.

~ Niall out flight leaves soon, HURRY up and get here. ~

I replayed to Liam

~ Yeah on my way now, please bring my suitcase with you meet you there. ~

I looked up from my phone to see Emily giving me a look. " I have to go " I say to her before Emily's face changes into unhappy but she stills smiles.