[ 35 ] ~ No Photo's

( Niall's p.o.v )

We landed in New Zealand at 10pm at night, from the airport we travel to Taupo for the party set up before the party next day.

Sparkle was dropped off at the Browns with Cody to stay as we are in New Zealand for a while.

Mum was coming down with us to help set up before everyone arrives, we have a man coming to pick us up and drop us off at our hotel and taking us to Cobb and Co.

It wont be easy getting everything ready a day before everyone is coming but it has to be finished, for Emily to be happy.

Mum and Emily were happily talking wedding things in the car as i was the odd one out, i was lost in my thoughts staring out the car window.

I have so many people to impress on Emily's side of the family, what if they don't like me or they think i can't make Emily happy?

Panic mood, i want to impress her family members its my first time meeting her hole family.

My family already love Emily from Christmas and they are exited for her to join the family.

Emily and my mum's laugh caught me off surprise and made me jump a little.

" Niall? are you ok boy? " Mum asked placing her hand on my lap.

" Yes mum, just want to hurry up and get there " I lie. She showed a sweet smile before continuing to talk to Emily.

I'am 99% sure i will be shy when i talk to her family and i'm normally not very shy at all.

***********

The car came to a sudden stop and i took a look outside the car window to see rain falling.

" It's raining! it can't rain tomorrow " I said in a panic.

" Ni its ok, we are all going to be inside anyway " Emily giggled at me, I smiled in embarrassment.

Mum got out of the car first followed by Emily then me, a man helped me carry in the bags as the girl's ran inside from the rain.

The hotel i had booked looked nice for us to stay at and it was only a 5 minute drive to Cobb and Co.

Mum's room was two room's down from ours and we were three storys up. Ones Em and i reached our room i walked mum to hers.

The rooms were all the same, two single beds with the flat screen t.v on the opposite wall facing the beds with a small kitchen to the right side of it. A bathroom complete with a shower a sink and toilet.

" Boy i hope you are not having second thoughts " Mum said placing her suitcase on one of the beds.

" Of course not! i love Emily! " I said.

" The way you were acting in the car was worrying me " She told me. I hope Emily does not think the same way my mum does.

" I'm just a bit nervous you could say " My Irish accent said pronouncing some words differently.

" Her family will love you Niall " Mum said as if she was reading my mind.

" Yeah well you can't be sure " I told her.

" Son stop it, don't worry about all this you should be getting ready to go out to set up for the party "

" Now go find Emily " She said. I nodded and left the room.

I walked into our room and found Emily on the phone, i waited watching her at the door frame.

I watched her walk around the room talking to someone, she had not even noticed i was standing there witch made a smile aper on my face.