[ 20 ] ~ A Life

( Niall's p.o.v )

Emily pulled up a seat next to me outside, Sparkle was laying down in the sunlight under my chair.

Our pizzas came along with our drinks, it was not so long ago when Emily kissed me in front of Keturah. No one had ever kissed me before the way Emily did.

I wanted to talk about 'us' but i had the feeling i would be pushing my luck if i went on about it.

" Niall, people know who i'am " Emily said giving me a shock.

" What!, how? " I asked.

" The photos " She told me with a sigh.

" Oh, but that does not change anything between us?, does it, you don't want to split? " I said nervously also trying to find the words.

She shock her head witch aloud me to breath easier, i smiled but Emily remained a bit down.

" Is there something else? " I asked looking at her.

" Keturah is pregnant, and i know iam supposed to be happy but i can't help that this will change our friendship " She told me.

" How will it?, you and Keturah are the best of friends and a baby will not change a thing " I told her with a weak smile.

" My apartment is not big enough for everyone, ones the baby is born Keturah will most likely move away, and i will never get to see her " I heard Emily say, if i didn't know any better i think Emily was at the edge of crying.

I jumped out of my seat and crouched down beside Emily, she instantly warped her arms around me and i held her while keeping my balance.

*************

I walked Emily and Sparkle back to the apartment by that time it was nelly 7:00. I offered to cook her dinner but she told me she was not hungry, Keturah and Nick were no where to be seen.

I let Sparkle off her lead so she could walk freely around the apartment. Emily sat on the couch with her knees pulled into her chest as she watched t.v.

I watched her through the kitchen, she really thinks Keturah would leave her and not keep in contact. I felt sorry for her, i really did especially since Emily ones told me they were going to get pregnant at the same time.

I walked into the living room and sat next to her, she took one look at me and leant her body onto me, her head on my shoulder and her legs tucked in. My phone went off as i pulled it out of my pocket moving Emily's head, it was Twitter Emily was to busy watching the t.v to care what made my phone go off.

~ BRAKING NEWS, Niall Horan conformisms he is dating New Zealand girl Emily Blake ~

~ Fan of Niall Horan got a signed autograph of Emily while she was meeting Niall for lunch ~ They had a photo of us outside.

I didn't conform anything as for the paparazzi they should leave Emily and i alone but i bet i was asking to much.

I placed my phone of the couch arm and Emily went back to having her head on my shoulder.

Half a hour passed and Emily was sleeping on my lap, i didn't mind at all although my lap was getting a bit numb.

When i heard the door unlock and Sparkle ran to it barking, giving Emily a fright and waking up.

" Sparkle down " I call.

" Niall? " I heard Keturahs voice call from the door.

" Living room " I answer. Emily wiggled a bit before laying still trying to get back to sleep.