[ 39 ] ~ I Do

( Niall's p.o.v )

The music had started playing and i stood there already nervous as can be.

That's when i saw them, i saw my wife and her bridesmaids coming on horse back.

They were getting closer and closer to the start of the aisle. Friends and family looked back to watch them arrive and our professional photographer was in front of them taking photos.  

Once they reached the top of the aisle i looked back and saw Emily in a beautiful white dress. She looked stunning, i could help but look at her and my mouth dropping, she took my breath away.

A security guard helped the girls down one by one, one by one Georgia walked down holding flowers to her chest in a rose pink dress

A security guard helped the girls down one by one, one by one Georgia walked down holding flowers to her chest in a rose pink dress. Amy lead the way who also had a lovely pink dress on throwing flowers.

Keturah looked nice in a light yellow dress witch brought out her nice darkish skin. With Brooke coming down she looked like she was about to cry in her light grey dress.

My wife was helped off her horse and her mother joined by her side. They walked down together and i too felt like crying.

Amy sat down with my family and Georgia, Keturah and Brooke stood facing me. Mel lead Emily up the steps and kissed her cheek before taking her own seat in the front row.

Once she was in front of me i couldn't stop looking at her. She was such an amazing person, i could smile every time i saw her.

" Welcome everyone here today to celebrate the marriage of Emily and Niall

" Welcome everyone here today to celebrate the marriage of Emily and Niall. You may be seated " Our priest welcomed everyone.

" Who here gives this man to marry this woman? " He firstly says.

" I do " Emily's mother says out loud from her seat.

" Thank you, may you please take told of each others hands " He said looking at us both. I took her soft small hands in my sweaty ones. 

" Marriage is the promise between to people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honer each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lifes with each other " He expanded to us.