[ 7 ] ~ Smile

( Niall's p.o.v )

Last night when I arrived at Emilys apartment I walked up those dam stairs again to her door.

When I saw her walk out I quickly his beind the corner when I heard Sparkle barking.

I quickly ran back to the Elevator to make it look like I just got up when Sparkle came racing around the corner.

And thats when I looked up to see Emily, I really did miss her.

********

My head was deep in the pillow as my head shoots up when my phone goes off.

I pull the coves off me before I made my way to the shower. I undressed myself before turning on the nice hot water.

The water ran down my body cleaning it as it also woke me up. I was enjoying it before I heard a knock at the door.

I quickly turned the water off and put a towel around my hips before I walk to the door.

I opened it to find that girl who screamed at me the last time I was here.

" Please don't scream at me " I quickly say.

The girl look like she had been crying, But why was she here?

I poke my head out the door looking both ways to look for any sign of people.

" I'm scerd " The girl suddenly said grabbing my attention.

I kneel down to her hight and I look into her wet eyes.

" Why what's wrong? " I said with a smile.

" My Mummy has gone " She said looking to her right as she sucks on their thumb.

" Your Mum?, Where is she? " I asked nicely trying not to scere her.

" She- She has to go make monkeys " She said turning back to me.

Making monkeys? What in the word I think to my self. When I finally got what she was trying to say.

" Did your mum go to make Money?, She went to work? " I asked.

The girl nods she smiled before she took her thumb out of her mouth a let out a scream as she moved around.

" Sh Sh " I say placing my index finger to my mouth.

" O,Shhh " The girl said with a smile as she put her index finger on her lip. It made me laugh a little.

I picked the girl up and carried her into my hotel room.

I put her on the couch as I put on the t.v.

" Stay here ok?, I will be back " I said walking back into the bathroom to get changed.

I put on black skinny jeans and a plan white T-shirt on.

I walked past the girl she was still watching t.v as I walk into my room to get my phone.

When I saw the time 6:20, I should text Emily to see what time gos for her.

When I remembered I had a child who was lost and wanted her mum. I can't bring her to our breakfast and I could not leave her here.

That when I texted Emily.

~ Hay Em, You still up for Breakfast? If so how is 9 for you. And I kinda have a big favor to ask? ~