[ 38 ] ~ Horan Wedding

( Emily's p.o.v )

Mine and Niall's wedding will be tomorrow, taking part in a garden but it really looks like a forest.

Niall had always wanted to get married there, and I would like to grant that wish he had.

Our flight back to Ireland went so fast, maybe it was because i was over thinking about the wedding?

Family members would be arriving tomorrow for mine and Niall's big day. That includes media, for once can we just have a normal day without media.

I don't want them taking photos of our family and annoying them. Niall does not want that either, so we decided to have over 50 security guards scatters around the place.

My wedding would be overrun by security guards, but i know it is for safety reasons.

I'm staying in a small house not too far from were the wedding will take place. Niall is in another house, witch is also close by.

yes we are doing the ' No seeing the bride before the wedding ' thing. My three bridesmaids staying with me have them keep me busy.

Brooke, Georgia and Keturah are my bridesmaids, we will be arriving on horses then waking down the aisle. I have Amy as my flower girl and i have Niall as my husband, how perfect will this wedding be.

I have just been chilling around the small house in my horse pjs. I still had so much to get done before tomorrow and I was not even half way there.

Not to mention my hens party tonight, I'm not sure if I can go with everything that needs to be done.

" This wedding is blowing up twitter! " Brooke called from her room witch was next to mine.

" Fans say they will be waiting outside " She called again.

I rolled over my bed onto my stomach and let out a loud sigh.

" Wow Emily, what's up " Keturah's voice called from my room door.

My face remaining in the pillow I let out a moan. " I have so much work " I pretend to cry.

" It will be fine, you just worry about looking beautiful tomorrow " Keturah said smacking my leg lightly.

My phone beside me started ringing. I pulled my head up from the pillow and looked to see Niall's name.

I answered the call and placed the phone to my ear sitting up.

" Princess? " He called softly.

" Hey Niall " I smiled at the sound of his voice.

" I have called to ask you one thing " His voice sounded worried, I begin to worry.

" Yeah " Was my stupid answer and Niall took a while to reply again.

" You still want to marry me, right? " My face fell with confusion. How could Niall think that I have changed my mind.