[ 30 ] ~ Not Ready

( Niall's p.o.v )

I had nowhere to go and for ones, i felt lost.

I booked a hotel closely nearby Keturah's house, so if there was any sort of emergency Keturah would call me.

I was not going to leave New Zealand, it felt wrong to at this time with us both being heartbroken and all.

As far as the media go, they don't know about our fight and the Joe Sugg news has died down a little. I have not seen or spoken to Emily since that day but i wanted to know how she was, so i rang Keturah everyday to see how she was doing.

I know it was me who picked the fight with her but i needed to know how she was feeling and i thank Keturah everyday for telling me.

Call me a protective and caring boyfriend, that is if she was still willing to accept me as one.

Ring....ring.....ring

I placed down the sandwich i was eating and picked up my phone, resting on my hotel bed.

It was Louis, why did he want to ring me, unless he found out. Louis is like a brother to Emily he would surely get angry if i told him i said Emily was ' Cheating on me '.

" Hello mate " I greeted over the phone.

" Niall, were are you? i'm in New Zealand and i can't find you " He asked straight away.

" I'm at Keturah's " I lied.

" That's bull, i was just there and Emily said you went out for a while " Louis scolded over the phone.

I shock my head, i had not told the boy's yet about my fight with Emily and Louis was here now.

" Room 50, i'm in a hotel around the corner from Keturah's " I sighed into the phone.

" I will be there in 5 minutes " Louis said before hanging up on me.

What seamed to be only 39 seconds then there was a knock on my door. I opened it and Louis jumped at me giving me a hug before talking a seat on a chair in the kitchen.

" It's been too long " Louis joked showing a smile. I didn't smile back, i was not in the mood, what was there to smile about.

" What's wrong mate? " Louis asked. I turned my back on him, my arm's crossed.

" It's been 5 day's " I said.

" Niall what's been 5 day's? " Louis asked again, getting off his seat to stand in front of me.

" 5 day's since my fight with Emily " I said just under a whisper. Louis face looked at me with confusion.

" You had a fight with Emily?! " He asked surprised, raising his voice a little.

I noded slowly, clenched my fists witch where hanging by my side.

" And it was all my fault " I said
clenching my teeth down together. I was trying hard not to start crying.

" Do you still love Emily? " Louis asked softly.

" I do, i love her very much. But i don't think she will forgive me for what i'v done " I said hanging my head down as a tear fell of my check.

" Niall, talk to me. What have you done? " Louis asked and i clenched fists again, i knew this all happened because of me. My stupid idea that Emily was cheating on me.

" I accused her of cheating on me with Joe Sugg " I told Louis and i wiped my eye with my arm.

" Joe Sugg? The photo that were taken when Emily arrived. Niall what the hell! " Louis yelled.