[ 33 ] ~ He's All I Need

( Niall's p.o.v )

One week, 24 hours and 56 seconds..57..58 anyway till our engagement party.

As far as invites go between mine and Emily's family over 50 people will be attending our wedding.

Our engagement party, we all i know the last time i checked 30 people were coming because it is in New Zealand after all.

We are having the party at Cob & Co in Taupo New Zealand. It's a place where you can eat food and cerebrate at the same time so i will like it.

Louis is coming over soon to run over with me up coming thing's we need to attend, such as the 2016 BRITS. Emily wanted to go into town to get a gift for Keturah to take back with her, so she is doing that when Louis comes over.

We have had new people move in next to us, Mr and Mrs Brown. Jim and Summer, they are a younger couple.

They also have a dog its also a boy so Emily is not to happy about that. The dog is a big black and white thing with blue eye's like Sparkles but a very nice dog, his name is Cody.

It was a bright sunny summer day and Emily was inside cooking lunch for us and Louis when he arrives.

I took Sparkle for a walk down to the shops and we ran into Summer Brown who was walking Cody.

Sparkle jumped on her back legs in excitement to see her buddy, I held onto the lead trying to hold her.

Cody let out a bark and was pulling Summer over to us. Cody and Sparkle sniffed each others butt and sat down next to each other.

" Morning " Summer greeted out of breath.

I chuckled at the sight of Summer " Morning " I said with a smile.

" They only just meet and have already have a close bond " She said talking about our dogs.

" I'm surprised, Sparkle is normally too good for everyone so she thinks " I laughed looking at Sparkle. Summer joined in.

" Emily would kill me if she knew what I was doing right now " I said looking back at her.

" Talking to a woman? " She said with a straight face looking at me.

" No Emily is not like that, letting Cody this close to sparkle. This dog is like Emily's baby " I said with a smile.

" Ohhh " Summer laughed.

" What breed is your dog? " I asked looking down at the black and white dog.

" He is a black and white Siberian Husky Dog " Summer told me giving Cody a pat on the head.

" He looks very scary " I chuckle.

" Trust me his not, he is a big softy " She chuckled.

" Well I better let you get back home " Summer added. I nodded and I watched as she dragged Cody away from sparkle.

They both let out a whimper, I rolled my eyes as Sparkle couldn't take her eyes off her buddy leaving.

" O shut up, you are to young for a boyfriend anyway " I said bending down giving her a pat on her head.

One's i walked Sparkle back home Emily was waiting for me at the front door.

She keeled down and called for Sparkle and she started to jump around on her lead when she heard her name. I unclipped her and Sparkle made a run for it right into Emily's arms, Emily gave her a good pat and rub all over.

I walked up to them and stood above Emily, she began to play with Sparkle's brown and white fur. Sparkles light blue eye's closed as she rolled over enjoying her rub.