[ 15 ] ~ Jealous?

( Emily's p.o.v )

Harry and I walked Down to the beach, I took off my shoes as I got to the sand the same with Harry.

" How was your flight? " Harry asked walking beside me.

" It was nice, all thanks to you guy's and Niall " I said with a smile.

" Glad we could help " Harry said I'm his mainly voice.

" The house is beautiful as well, it's amazing " I said with a smile.

" Why thank you, my sister helped us re-do it all last time " Harry answered.

" So were is this ' Special place '? " I asked walking along side the sea water.

" Just up here " Harry said pointing into the distance.

( Niall's p.o.v )

I dropped Emily's bags on her room floor. Trust me Emily was right I did find it a bit hard to get up those stairs, but I did.

I dropped my bags onto my room floor as well. I walked down stairs as I noticed no Emily around the house.

" Where is she? " I whispered to my self, walking into the kitchen.

" She and Harry have gone for a walk to the beach " Liam called. I didn't even know Liam was there.

" Why- Why did she go with Harry, we are ment to be swimming soon " I said a bit peed off.

" Chill Niall, I told her that but I think Emily was excited to be going with Harry " Liam told me with a cup in his hand.

" Yeah, well Harry has to shear, he can't hoge her all to himself " I said strongly.

" Niall.. She is not a teddy bear between two kid's she is a young adult, who is in the company of 4 men "

" Now how do you think Emily will feel if you pick a fight with Harry over jealousy " Liam stated with his arms crossed.

" I'm not jealous!, I just think he can't take Emily away from everyone here when we all want to get to know her " I said back only this time getting angry.

" She is here for a week Niall, you will have plenty of time, just remember how silly you will look in front of Emily if you pick a fight " Liam told me one last time before leaving.

Emily is here to meet 1D and Harry is not the only member. I don't want to be Emily's gard and say who she can talk to and can't talk to. But mabey I would like it a bit more if I where the one on a walk with her.

*********

Emily and Harry had arrived back from the walk they had. Emily was saying how she and him went to Harry's ' Special ' place on the beach, witch was just a big rock going out to the sea.

It was Nelly lunch so we all decided to take a picnic down to the beach with us. Emily was very grateful when she saw I had put her stuff in her room. Look who is in Emily's good book's Harry!. Not that it's a computation or anything.

Emily had her white bikinis on with a clear white T-shirt on as she had a beach bag over her shoulder.

I just had my white and black strips swimming shorts on, my bear chest showing.

All of us made our way down to the beach, half way down I took the bag off Emily so she didn't have to carry anything.

" Niall, really I can carry it, you have carried everything of mine so far " Emily said walking down the bank to the beach.