[ 17 ] ~ Sailing

( Niall's p.o.v )

Last night I was pretty upset that Louis stormed in when Emily was about to give her answer. So I had to go to bed not knowing what it was.

I was still in bed on my phone, the certains not pulled yet. I was on twitter when I came across Emily's twitter. I hit follow as I went down her twitter she had re-tweeted a lot of my stuff, yet I didn't know who she was at the time.

I saw she had 187 followers when i heard talking coming from Emily's room, was she already up?.

I pulled off the coves that where on me and got up, I finally got the guts to go and ask Emily what her answer is.

I made my out of my room I went to go knock when the door itself opened, showing Emily in her PJs.

" Emily " I said shocked.

" Morning Niall " She greeted with a smile.

" Yeah, morning " I greet back.

" You are up this early? " She asked.

" I could say the same about you " I told her crossing my arms with one eyebrow raised.

" O please, I'm not up to anything " She told me leaning on her door frame.

" Somehow I think you are lieing to me " I said.

" I'm not, I am just on my way to get a drink of water, did you want to join? " She asked with a joke.

" Someone has to make sure you do nothing bad " I said rolling my eye's.

I followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen. She got a glass and filled it up she leant agents the counter top drinking her water.

" Morning Harry! " Emily yelled. I turned around I could not find Harry anywhere, I turned around to have a cream pie pushed into my face.

Emily burst out laughing, I stood there with cream dripping down my face. Soon I heard Louis, Liam and Harry laughing they all got up from the living room were they had been hiding.

" Haha, you got me " I said not sounding excited at all.

" She got you back good! " Louis told me.

Emily noded her head with a proud smile on her face.

" Well done " I told her, I took out my hand for a hand shake. Ones she took it I pulled her into me and rubbed my cream face all over her face.

" Niall!, really " She said taking a step back.

I laugh at the sight of Emily who could not get away with her prank.

" Truths " She said sounding serious, holding her pinky up.

I put my pinky on hers as I wrap mine around hers and shake it. " Truths " I replied with a smile.

After we got cleaned up and got changed Louis was going to tell us what we would be doing today.

We all sat on the couch Louis was standing ready to tell us all what he had planed.

" Lady and gentleman, today get ready for a day full of fun and sailing! " Louis said with a jump.

Everyone looked at each other with excitement. " An expert is taking all of us out, he may even let us drive it " Louis said like a little kid.

" Sound's grate " Emily said smiling.

*****************

Everyone got into there swim wear and made there way down to the beach, on this nice sunny morning.