[ 21 ] ~ I Love You

( Emily's p.o.v )

I waved Keturah off as Nick and her drove off to visit Nicks parents.

Niall said he was going to stay with me up until they return, I didn't want to say no and I wanted him to stay.

Ones I got back in the apartment I found the door was pushed back a little bit, surely Sparkle would have barked making people come check it out if we where getting robbed.

I slowly walk up to the door pushing it back but I could breath ones I saw Niall playing with Sparkle on the kitchen floor.

" Emily " He greeted, pulling his head up from Sparkle.

" Hello Niall " I greet back hanging up my jacket.

I walk up towards them both, I stood over Niall who was on the floor with Sparkle. I bend down along with my hair falling and Niall lifted his head up, as I gave him a peck on the lips.

" How was seeing Keturah off? " Niall asked continued to play with Sparkle as I walked to put on the jug.

" Yeah good, I didn't cry if you believe that. I know she is coming back anyway " I said turning back to face Niall, leaning my back on the bench.

" So do you feel like watching a movie? " He asked standing.

" I have work to do " I whine, I was bummed.

" Naw, do you have to do it now? " Niall said bummed as well. He made his was up to me, wrapping his arms around me.

" Its for Keturah, her banking I don't know why she got me to do it I suck so bad at maths. I only have to do it because she is away and I can't let her down " I explain.

" Not even snuggling with me can temped you? " He joked pouting his lips at me.

" I wish I could, But I have to do this for Keturah " I told Niall as I broke away from Niall grip, taking a seat on the table.

" Fine, I will just watch t.v " He said with a fake angry face folding his arms as he walked pasted me on his way to the living room.

I let out a chuckle and rolled my eyes before putting my head down and started to work.

********

I was working for a good hour and a half, Niall had stopped me from my work to sit down and have lunch with him.

" Fish fingers are served " Niall yelled bringing out a plates with fish fingers on it.

I moved my work over and Niall placed one the plate the table in front of me. Sparkle let out a whine and Niall looked down at her. " Sorry girl " He said taking a seat next to me.

We had finished lunch, it was filled with chat about the work that still had to be done i was talking to my self about the work. I was completely ignoring the faceted Niall was still here and he wanted to spend time with me.

I felt really bad when Niall left me to eat alone while i was doing the work also, i just got into a relationship with Niall and the way i treat him by ignoring him was really shitty of me.

Niall had gone back into the living room after he was done with lunch and i could hear the t.v going on in the background, i looked down at my work then up at Niall who was sitting all alone as i was as well.

I got up from the work and walked over to Niall who was laying down on the couch, i didn't say anything i just simply laid down next to him on the small couch us both facing the direction of the t.v.

" What about your work? " Niall asked. I paid no attention to what Niall said, i just grabbed his hand and held it over my body, Niall didn't say anything after that he did not move his hand we just enjoyed each others company.