[ 10 ] ~ Group Hug

( Emily's p.o.v )

I washed the cups from our cuppas we had for breakfast, Keturah had stayed the night because her and her boyfriend had a fall out.

Yesterday before Niall left after our cuppa he said he would take me out for another walk to the dog park. But i don't know if that included Keturah as well and i was not going to be rude and say she could not tag along.

She sleeped on my couch but woke up on the ground, i had made us some hot food this morning since it had been a long time since she had stayed over after she got a boyfriend.

" Someone's at the door " Keturah called out to me as she sat on the couch among her blankets.

" I'll get it " i said putting the last cup away.

There was another knock before i opened it showing Niall in a black plane T-shirt and black ripped jeans.

" You ready to go? " he asked showing me a smile. I was about to tell Niall that Keturah didn't know about your walk but that didn't come out.

" Go where? " Keturah yelled climbing over the couch and stood up with an confused face looking at both me and Niall.

" Just a walk, we are taking Sparkle for a walk " I said clearly. She made me feel bad that i didn't tell her but Keturah does not really care she is not that kinda person to make a big fuss over something so stupid and small.

" Oh, was i not invited?, your own best friend? " Keturah stated crossing her arms with a fake angry face.

" Do you want to come? " Niall suddenly said.

" Na, maybe some other day, i guess i will head home now see what he who shell not be named wants " Keturah said waving her hair around as she ties it up in a pony tail.

Niall stood there not knowing what Keturah what talking about, he probably thought she was a total nut head.

" So you guys are over? " I asked.

" I'm not sure, i think he wants to start a family but i told him i'am not getting pregnant until you are two, that was always the plan, to go through out pregnancy together " Keturah said gathering her things up.

" You mean to say your relationship could be over because he just wants a family? " I say shocked as i look at Niall as he had the same face as i did.

" Pretty much " that's all Keturah said ' Pretty much ' sometimes i do not get her. At all.

" I will just go get my shoes on " I said leaving the room.

" Do you want me to get Sparkle? " Niall quickly said. " If you want, her lead is hanging up by the door " I answered.

I grab my black converses from my room and return to the living room where i saw Niall clipping Sparkle to her lead. I took a seat on the couch and put on my shoes.

As i put on my shoes i could hear Niall talking to Sparkle in a baby voice in the background, i couldn't help but show a smile at what i was hearing.

I made my way back into the kitchen to get my phone and wallet along with a drink bottle full of water and a tennis ball. Before going to the door.

" Ok Keturah we are off, lock the door after you have the other spear key, right? " I asked as Niall Sparkle and i waited at the door.

" Yeah, i have not lost it, have fun " Keturah said. Before i locked the door and three of us made our wayto the lobby.

Mine and Niall's voices talked on top of all the surrounding sounds as we talked about the stuff Keturah said last night as we walked to the dog park.