[ 28 ] ~ Look At Me

( Niall's p.o.v )

A week passed and Emily and i spent new year's together and we even got to do the hole midnight kiss thing on horse back. Yes the horse beach ride was on new years and it was amazing.

2016 was a year that me and the lad's have a year off touring and just chill with family and friend's. Keturah called Emily last night saying she was having a baby boy and she was due in a couple of weeks, so of course Emily would want to be there for her so she is flying out later this week.

I know they are best friend's but i was hoping to have more time with her in our house before she has to leave. I didn't want to be selfish since Emily is living with me and Keturah is on the other side of the world. So it would be wrong for me wanting to have more time with her but i can't help it.

I can't think like that i don't own Emily and she certainly would hate me if i told her to stay when her best friend would be giving birth any day now.

I could always go with her but what was my point in being there, would Keturah want me there i will go only if Emily asks. But so far she hasn't and i will be left here, just me and Sparkle.

" Niall babe, can you pass me that jumper on the bed " Emily called from our bedroom floor.

I got up from my spot i was sitting on our bed and lent over the edge to find Emily packing her suitcase. My smile drooped into a disappointing one, she was packing to leave already.

" You're packing now?, don't you leave later on this week? " I questioned.

" I know but i told Keturah i would come in sooner so i could go with her to the doctors for one last scan " She told me still focusing on her packing.

" But i want you to stay " I mumbled.

" You want me to stay? " She asked looking up at me with a confused face.

" Stay warm, you say New Zealand is cold so stay warm " I said covering up quickly.

" Niall it's summer " She said giving me a sassy look.

" Yeah well you never know with the weather, ok " I told her rolling over on my back.

" Niall what is wrong? " She called, i didn't say anything i just laid there looking up at the white ceiling.

" Nialler, tell me " She called again thins time taking a seat next to me.

" It's nothing ok, just leave it " I replied rolling over on my side. I felt so bad giving Emily the cold shoulder but it hurt me that she wanted to leave me so fast.

I felt her leave the bed and walk down the stairs, i sat up and looked around the room soon it would be all mine again but that was the thing i didn't want it to be all mine.

I took a deep breath in and stood on my feet and walked down to the kitchen were Emily was, looking out the window i hugged her from behind.

" I'm sorry " I whispered rocking her side to side.

" Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? " she asked turning her body around so her face was in front of mine. She had a hurt look upon her face and it made me hate myself for going cold on her.

" If i told you, you promise not to leave me or get angry? " I said sadly looking at my feet.

" What have you done? " She asked raising her voice a little.

" I have done nothing, just promise " I said again taking hold of her hands. She nodded in agreement.

" I know this is going to sound cheesy and selfish but i don't want you to leave just yet. We have only just barely moved in and now you are going back to Keturah when you should be with me, i know i sound like such an ass right now but it's how i feel " I said looking at her in the eye's the hole time.