[ 13 ] ~ Come With Me

( Niall's p.o.v )

I got into my own car and drove to Emily's apartment but not to talk to her.

I parked my lad range rover in front of the big apartment building. I quickly ran up the stairs and got to the door.

I gave it a good 3 knocks before the door opened showing Keturah. " Emily is not here " she said as soon as she saw me.

" I'm not here to see Emily " I said laughing.

" Niall why the hell are you here so early?, I have to go to work soon " Keturah said giving me a confused look.

" Since Emily's mum, sister and family are not around here you're the next best thing " I told her.

" For what? "Keturah said with her hands on her hips.

" I would love it if you where ok with me taking Emily to LA with me to a beach with me and the lads? " I said a bit nervous.

" When would she be leaving?, I mean if I did agree " Keturah said with a chuckle. " A week or so? " I replied with a weak smile.

" How long? "

" A week..... Or so? " I answered again. Keturah looked at me like she was looking into my sole.

" Niall you are her best friend besides me if you take her away from me I'll crush you! "

" As I was saying, you and her are friends you are also her celebrate crush like a bad crush " Keturah said. She frightened me but the part about the crush, I wonder if she would want to come.

" I give you my permission, Horan " Keturah said with a wink followed by a laugh. I give her a hug.

" This stay's between us, I'll come back tonight and ask " I said making a plan.

" Sure, we will be here " She said before I turned away and head off to work.

********

" So hard that I couldn't take it
Wanna wake up and see your face and remember how good it was here last night " I sing holding the big earphones on my head.

" I'll make this feel like home " I sing in harmony. When the music stops.

" That's good Niall, thanks " I heard in the booth. I stick my thumbs up.

I take my headphones off and place on the standing mike witch I was just singing into.

( Emily's p.o.v )

The day was almost over and I was closing the cafe we still had about 5 people still to finish there meals.

I wiping down the table's when I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I thought it was Niall I went to turn and give him an hi-5 but it was not Niall at all and my Hi-5 turned out to a Hi-5 face

The man did not look a lot older then me.

" I'm so sorry " I said placing my hands over my mouth, can't believe what I just did.

" No it's fine " He said rubbing his forehead. " I have a child so I'm use to it " He said with a small laugh.

" Hay, weren't you the guy who's daughter got Niall's autograph? " I asked removing my hands from my mouth.

" Yes I am, she is still so happy " He said with a smile.

" Niall's a good guy " I said my face going red.