[ 11 ] ~ Niall Took Me To The Carnival

( Niall's p.o.v )

My heart seam to sink every time I was around Emily so how could I refuse a hug. I took of couple steps towards her as I wrapped my arms around her giving her a good hug sinking my chin in her shoulder.

" I have always wanted this " Emily suddenly said as we were hugging.

" I'am glad I got to give what you always wanted to you " I answered with a chuckle.

I heard Emily let out a little laugh when Emily pulled away. " Good night Niall " She said with a smile.

" Night " I replied before I made my way out off the apartment.

*****

I had finished lunch by myself in a cafe jus down the road from Emily's work.

Part of the agreement I had with the boys when I came back here is that I would go into the studio and try make some music.

I had not even started I was to busy having fun with Emily. But I made a promise to the lads and I can't brake a promise.

So I said to my self that tomorrow I would go in and work, but today I had other things on my mind.

Emily had said that she gets off work around 4 so I had planed to take her to a carnival witch I saw on a poster in the cafe.

I made my way in the direction of Emily's work as she had told me she worked as a Waiter at a cafe over a phone call I had with her when I was away. So I just googled it and followed the map.

I came to the ' Blue Bird Cafe ' The one Emily supposedly works at. I walked through the door with the sound of a bell as I enter.

" Hello welcome to the Blue bir-.. " The lady froze right in front of me.

" Well hello, Niall " The female waiter greeted in a flirting way.

Before she said anymore I asked what I came here to do. "Do you know where I could find Emily? " I ask awkwardly standing there.

When I saw Emily enter with a plate in her hand taking it to a customer.

" Emily, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend and that your boyfriend is Niall Horan! " The girl yelled across the room at Emily. Her head shot up looking at me with a confused face of to why I am here.

She made her way up to me and the lady possibly one of Emily's colleagues.

" Do you mind not drawing attention to him " she said in a huff.

" I'm sorry " The lady said. " Niall Is not my boyfriend " Emily said looking at me.

" We are just friends " I add with a wink as a joke.

" Wait, Niall why are you here? " Emily asked with her arms crossed.

" I was kinda hoping you would come to the carnival with me " I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

" Not dating, what ever " The lady joked as she went away leaving me and Emily long.

" Niall " Emily mumbled under her breath with a smile.

" What? " I replied with a laugh.

" I love being with you Uh. I mean hanging out with you, but I don't want people knowing or else people/Fans will get the wrong idea " Emily said

" I'm allowed to have friends Emily " I started. " I know Niall, I am not saying its a bad thing us being friends or being seen out together, I just don't want people to hate me " She said looking down at the ground.