[ 25 ] ~ You Are Finally Here!

( Emily's p.o.v )

As soon as i knew what was going on i made Lisa come down with me to the police station, of course she didn't want to because she didn't want John to know she went to the cops.

Amy had to come in with us since there was no one else she could stay with, Amy and i waited in a room for Lisa to finish with a officer.

" Why is mummy here? " Amy asked looking at me from her seat beside me. I put the magazine i was reading down on my lap.

" Your mum just has to tell a officer what bad thing's John is doing so you can be safe " I told her with a smile, Amy just looked down at her feet that were dangling off the chair.

I didn't know what was wrong with her ever since we arrived she had been down.

" Amy, are you mad at me? " I asked. Amy shock her head still not making eye contact.

" Are you upset with mum? " I asked again. Amy gave the same response.

" What is wrong Amy? " I asked.

" Is it my fault mummy is in trouble? " She asked finally looking at me.

I shock my head at her " It is not anyone's fault for what John is doing " I told her. Amy smiled and climbed onto my lap, I quickly had to move my magazine for her to sit down.

Amy was looking through the magazine with me when finally a young male police officer entered the room with a peace of paper.

" Are you Emily? " He asked, it was kind of stupid really because I was the only one besides Any in the room.

" That's me " I called placing Amy on the set next to me as I stood.

" I just need you to sign these paper saying that you back Lisa's story about John " He said handing me the papers.

I glanced through the paper in front of the officer as he watched me.

" And I will also be taking the girl who I believe is Amy Lisa's daughter " He called out making my head rise up.

" Why do you need to take her, she is fine with me " I questioned.

" Lisa could be spending more time here where she is safe as we catch John. Amy will be coming with me, I'm sure you have somewhere else you have to be " The officer smiled at me.

" Emily, what going on? " Amy called from behind me.

" You have to go with this nice man " I told her still facing the officer.

I heard Amy jump off the seat and stood next to me, she looked up at me as if I were selling her to this man.

" Come with me to see your mum " He told Amy nicely, holding out his hand.

Amy took his hand and followed him into a new room, I stood there with the papers in my hand. I guess it was good he took Amy because then I could pack for Ireland.

I grabbed my bag and placed it over my right shoulder and walked out carrying the papers.

*********

I got back and Sparkle was in a playful mood since I didn't take her for her walk today. So it meant she was a pain In my butt when I wanted to get things done.

I had packed everything in the boxes and I just had to pack the kitchen stuff. I knew Niall would already have the usual things such as spoon, fork, knife , plate and bowl but it wouldn't heart to have more.

I finish washing the last plate and placing it in bubble wrap and into the box. I dried my hands on a handy towel when I saw the papers on the table, it just reminded me what Lisa and Amy are going though.