Bucky x Sarah imagine

This imagine is for angeltears10
Hope you like it! (It will be in your POV.)

I sat in my room in the Avengers tower, practicing my cello as hard as I could. I have my first recital coming up, and I didn't want to screw up.

My fingers were getting tired. I decided to take a break.

I stood up, stretched, and turned to walk out of the door. Yet, I couldn't, because my boyfriend Bucky was leaning against the door frame with a smile on his face. I jumped back and slapped a hand over my heart.

"Bucky, don't do that!" I yelled, trying to keep a serious face.

"Sorry, babe. I was listening to you play your...what is that thing?" he asked, looking over your shoulder at the cello.

I walked over and picked up the cello to let Bucky see it. "It's a cello. I have my first rectial soon, and I was practicing.."

"I think you're a wonderful cello player." Bucky said, kissing my forehead.

I blushed. "Thank you."

"Come with me." Bucky said, taking my hand. "I want you to play for the Avengers."

I instantly got nervous. "Um..why?"

"Because you're amazing. Please don't fight me on this." he said, giving me puppy eyes.

I sighed. "Fine."

We walked down to the lounge, where everyone was sitting and talking.

"Guys, I want you to hear Sarah play the cello. She's amazing." Bucky announced.

Everyone turned around. "Now, if I screw up, it's his fault." I said, pointing to Bucky, earning a few laughs.

I started to play one of the pieces for my recital. Once I finished, I looked up to everyone gaping at me.

"That...was really good." Steve said.

"No kidding." Tony said.

"Thanks, guys." I said, looking down.

Bucky and I ventured back to my room. As I put the cello in my case, Bucky grabbed me by the waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Giving you a hug. That was really good playing, Sarah." Bucky said.

I turned around and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, James."