Little Things They Love

Pietro:

He loves that you can put up with him. On the days he's feeling down or being annoying, you still stick by him no matter what.

Bucky:

He loves the way you treat him normally. Even though he's had a rough past, you still treat him equally. He loves you more than you can imagine for that.

Loki:

Even though he's a Frost Giant, you still love him unconditionally. He thinks of himself as a monster, but everytime he says this you say you think of him as a kitten, and that brightens his mood.

Bruce:

He loves it when you try to understand what he's talking about (sciene-wise), and you just pretend like you know what he's talking about. He thinks it's adorable.

Steve:

He loves the way your hand fits in his, he loves the way hugs feel, and he especially loves how your lips taste on his.

Tony:

He loves just simply looking at you. He thinks you're the most beautiful thing in the world.

Thor:

He loves how brave you are with any situation that comes your way.

Clint:

He loves how gosh darn cute you are.

Wanda:

She loves looking into your mind, for it is pure, and she loves when you think about her (which is most of the time).

Peter:

He honestly thinks that you're too good for him, and he loves every single thing about you, and tells you that everyday.

--

Hey guys!

So recently (on another social media site), I've seen a lot of hate going around. I just want to announce something.

Why can't we just all be nice? The only point in hating on someone is that you're just taking your own personal problems out on someone else. Trust me, there are many other ways to relieve the pain that the problem is causing you.

When I see hate on celebrities, it still ticks me off (even if I don't like them). It's okay with not liking someone, but sending them messages like "I hate you", "You need to die", "You are ugly", and especially "You and (whoever they are dating) need to break up!" is not okay. Just know there will be other fans of theirs that can and will tell you off. And celebrities have feelings too.

I swear I'm not accusing anyone, it just makes me upset when I see this happening. Does anyone else have this problem?

-lady loki