Where You Go On Vacation

Bucky:

You and Bucky take a trip to San Fransisco for some touring, and cute pictures.

Loki:

He'll take you to Asgard, and treat you like a queen.

Pietro:

Even though it's not much, after Sokovia was re-established, Pietro took you there for a trip down memory lane. You both loved it.

Bruce:

You like to go to the Rocky Mountains. You have a cabin up there, and it's very peaceful and relaxing.

Tony:

He'll take you to one of his vacation homes.

Steve:

He'll take you to the country side of New York.

Thor:

Like Loki, he will take you to Asgard.

Clint:

He likes to take you to the beautiful West Virginia (A/N: WVa is where I was born and raised!)

Peter Parker:

You and Peter just like to stay at home, read comic books, watch Netflix, eat, and cuddle. Non-stop cuddling.

Peter Quill:

Peter will take you to Xandar, and show you around. It was the most amazing thing you've seen (besides him, of course).

Natasha:

Like Peter, you two just stay home and cuddle and cutesy stuff like that.

Wanda:

You two like to go to Myrtle Beach.

A/N: I am so sorry for the holdup! I've been very busy lately. This is very crappy and short, but I hope you enjoy! And also I must say some exciting news....when I go to Comic Con, I might meet Billie Piper, who played Rose Tyler on Doctor Who!!!

~Lady Loki