Bucky x Alex Imagine

for- marvels_agents100 hope you like it!

It had been about a month since Wanda helped restore Bucky's memories, yet he didn't seem back in shape. He barely knew how to use anything, and he was still shaken up. He followed you around like a lost puppy.

One day, you were sitting in the Stark tower, reading a book, when Bucky came up to you, tears running down his face.

"What's wrong, Buck?" you asked as he sat on the couch next to you.

"I hate this stupid arm, and I feel worthless. I was an assasin. I killed so many people, Alex. The nightmares I have are unreal, and I just can't take it any more. I'm a monster." he said through tears.

You took both of his hands in yours and you made him look at you straight in the eye.

"James Buchanan Barnes. You're going to listen to me, and listen well. You are not a monster. You have been brainwashed, and that was not your fault. This," you held up his metal arm. "makes you unique. That's one of the many things I love about you."

You leaned foreward and kissed his lips, and then gave him a hug.

"And about the nightmares, you are stronger than them." you said.

"Thank you so much, Alex. I love you. You know that, right?" he asked, looking at you.

You nodded and kissed his nose.

A/N: AAHHH sorry if that was really crappy, but here you go!