Bad Habits of Yours that He/She Hates

Pietro:

When you fall. You're very clumsy, and you're always falling, whether it's going down stairs, going up stairs, or just plainly walking on flat ground.

Bucky:

When you look in the mirror and judge yourself silently Whenever Bucky walks in on you doing this, he gives you a speech about everything that is beautiful about you in one word; "Everything." This usually leads to intense cuddling and loads of kisses.

Loki:

When you bite your nails. Whenever Loki finds you doing this, he takes your hands and holds them in his, making you stop.

Steve:

When you tap your foot/feet. It annoys him.

Bruce:

When you drum your fingers. You often do this when waiting for him to finish up in the lab, and it distracts him greatly.

Clint:

You constantly play with your hair. This happens when you're nervous, excited, scared, etc. So, Clint will play with your hair for you, making you fall asleep.

Thor:

You don't have any habits that annoy him.

Wanda:

When you fiddle with your fingers. You've tried stopping it, but you can't. You'll usually wear lots of rings to help. When you don't have your rings on, Wanda'll hold your hands.

Peter:

When you're working on something and murmur to yourself.

Tony (I forgot him the first time):

When you bite the inside of your cheek, usually drawing blood.