Pets and What You Name Them

Bucky:

You got a yellow lab and named him Rusty.

Loki:

You guys got a black dog that looked like a wolf and named him Fenrir. (A/N: If you got this refrence, God bless America.)

Pietro:

Since neither of you were good with animals, you got a goldfish and a blue beta fish and named them Nemo and Dory.

Bruce:

Bruce surprised you one day and brought home a sand-colored lizard and named him Ringo.

Steve:

He found a box with 3 kittens in it in an alleyway, so now you two have three orange cats named Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Tony:

Since you loved snakes, Tony got you a tiny green snake, and you named it Draco.

Thor:

You got a pug and named her Maggie.

Clint:

Since you were both allergic, you two just decided to not get any pets.

Natasha:

Just like Clint, you decided not to get any pets.

Wanda:

You got a red parakeet and named him Gerard Way, just like the famous singer. Wanda loved teaching him curse words in Russian, to your surprise and amusement.

Peter Parker:

Peter got a small Dalmatian puppy for your birthday, and you two decided on naming her Rosey.

Peter Quill:

He didn't care much for pets, but you got a tabby cat named Rocket for him, and he fell in love with it.

Hey guys! I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I won't be able Billie Piper :( . She isn't going to be at Comic Con on the day that I go. But the good news is I'm going to Comic Con tomorrow! This means I won't be able to update until Saturday or Sunday. Bye!

~Lady Loki