Loki Imagine

-you and Loki fight-

I suggest you play If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens for this imagine. Mainly because it's a great song.

--

You sat alone in your's and Loki's apartment. It was 3am. He was never out this late.

You sat in the darkness, alone with your thoughts, when you heard the door open and close.

You got up and walked towards the door. Loki walked in, smiling when he saw you.

"Hello, darling." he said, kissing you on the forehead and walking past you.

You whipped around. "Don't 'hello darling' me, where the hell were you?"

Loki turned around. "Why are you getting so mad, darling?"

"It's three am, Loki. I'm tired, but I can't fall asleep without you. I was worried that you got hurt, or lost, or I don't even know!" you yelled.

Loki's expression turned from happy to agitated. "I know how to take care of myself, Y/N. You don't have to treat me like a child."

"And you don't need to know where I was. Let's just go to bed." Loki said, rubbing his eyes, turning to go updstairs

You were full on pissed off now. "Tell me where you were, or I will leave." you said, making him stop in his tracks.

"I was out with (your best friend's name)." he muttered.

You felt your heart sunk. "You know what Loki? I don't care. I'm going to Steve's house." you said, running up the stairs to grab your clothes. Loki ran after you.

"Y/N! I'm sorry! Please don't leave!" he pleaded.

You ignored him and began packing your bag. Once you finished, you grabbed your shoes and headed out the door.

"Once you're man enough, come apologize." you spat at him.

You drove to Steve's house, where he was there with Bucky and Sam.

"Loki again?" he asked softly.

You nodded, and he let you in.

--

The next day.

--

After a restless night, you woke up with regret. At the same time you were mad at Loki, you felt bad for yelling at him.

You heard a knock on your bedroom door. "Y/N, it's Steve. There's somewhere here to see you."

You followed him to the living room, where Loki was standing there. He looked awful. His eyes were red, like he'd been crying for a while.

You ran up to him and embraced him in a hug. "It's okay Loki, let's just go and you can explain everything." You grabbed your bag and headed out with Loki.

Once you two got home, he explained everything.

"I was out at (your best friend's name)'s house because I was worried. We seemed to be drifting apart, so I was there to ask if anything wrong. Then we kinda just started talking. About you, mostly."

"Loki...I'm sorry for not letting you explain it through. I thought you may have been cheating on me." you said.

He hugged you. "How could I ever abandon my queen?"

--

Loki imagine. Yay!

Picture: Loki fanart.

-lady loki