Dancing/Singing

Ok guys...here is the long needed update! Sorry it took so long, the wifi where I am right now sucks ass.

Thank you CasIsMyAngel for the inspiration! ❤

Pietro:

You were home alone while Pietro was on a mission. Instead of being sad for yourself, you decided to have a dance party.

--

King For A Day by Pierce the Veil was blasting. (A/N: Amazing song, by the way.)

"Hail Mary, forgive me, blood for blood, hearts beating!" you screamed along.

The music was blasting so loud that you didn't hear the front door open and close.

As you were about to break out some serious moves, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"Ok, no more dancing for you. Time to cuddle with me."

Loki:

You were listening to music as Loki was reading, when Demons by Imagine Dragons came on.

You wanted to dance, so you got up and walked over to Loki.

"Dance with me?" you asked. He nodded and stood up.

You two slow danced during the song, and once it was finished, Loki gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"We should do that more often, Y/N."

Bucky:

When you washed dishes, you liked to listen to music. The song currently playing was I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance, and you were singing along.

"When you go, would you even turn to say, I don't love you, like I did yesterday?" you sang, belting it out.

Bucky came rushing in. "What did I do? Please don't leave me!"

You just laughed and kissed his cheek. "It's called music Bucky. Chill out."

Bruce:

You had never been too confident singing in front of people, and especially Bruce. You only did it when he wasn't there.

The current song playing was Stay by Mayday Parade. (A/N: I freaking love this band.)

"Oh, can you tell I haven't slept very well since the last time that we spoke?" you sang out. "You said, please understand, if I see you again, don't even say hello, please."

You heard footsteps behind you, causing you to turn around fast. It was Bruce.

"Why have you never sang for me before? You're such a good singer." he said, wrapping you in his arms.

"Thank you, Brucie."

Steve:

Steve would start randomly playing music and make you dance with him.

--

It was another boring Tuesday night with nothing to do. You and Steve were sitting on the couch, flipping through channels.

He got up and walked over to the record player that you had bought for him. 40's jazz music began playing through the house.

"Come dance with me, Y/N." Steve said, holding a hand out to you.

You got up and took Steve's hand. You were horrible at dancing, but you did it just to make him happy.

You danced smoothly for a while, but you ended up tripping over his foot.

Before you could fall, he caught you.

"Gotcha." was all he said before pulling you into a kiss.

Tony:

Being Tony, he always loved to dance. No matter what music, what speed, he always loved to dance.

Clint:

He hated dancing. But one thing he loved more than anything is when you would cuddle and sing to him.

Thor:

You liked to sing together. He wouldn't usually know the words to the song, but he would try to sing along anyway.

Peter Parker:

Peter was actually the one to sing. He was very shy about it, which made it very cute.

--

You had gone shopping and dragged Peter along with you.

As you turned down an aisle, Selene by Imagine Dragons started to play. Beside you, Peter had begun to sing along quietly.

"Peter, you should sing more often. It's adorable." you said, kissing his nose.

Peter Quill:

You two liked nothing more than to put on music and dance around his ship. Whenever the song Hooked On A Feeling would come on, you'd have a dance off.

Ehh I'm not so sure about these, but comment what you think. I couldn't think of anything for Wanda and Natasha in this one.

Ok so the song I Don't Love You in Bucky's prefrence gives me emotional problems. Like seriously.

And I know some are short and some are long but oh well. Hope you guys enjoy!

~Lady Loki