Their Insecurities

Bucky:

Obviously, his metal arm. He gets made fun of for having it, but you just flip off anyone who stares and that makes Bucky feel better.

Loki:

The fact that everyone sees him in a bad way. You've talked to him, and yes, he will always be a mischief maker, but he's done with his bad ways.

Pietro:

He thinks you're too beautiful for him, and that he isn't enough for you. He will bring this up to you at times, but you'll just reasure him that he's perfect for you.

Wanda:

Her looks. She always feared that she'd never be what someone wanted.

Bruce:

In his case, it wasn't the Hulk, but his intelligence. He always thought "Y/N won't want some smart loser like me."

Steve:

He was insecure about losing you like he lost Bucky way back before the whole Winter Soldier thing.

Tony:

His cockiness gets in the way sometimes, and he fears that you'll leave him because of it.

Thor:

He's insecure about being a god. He thinks that you'd think he's stuck up and arrogant. But that's the complete opposite of what you think of him.

Peter:

Peter's insecurity is that he viewed himself as a nerd.

Clint:

Clint? He doesn't have insecurities. He just focuses on two things in life; you and archery.

hello friends! yes, i know it's been a while. i have been dealing with a lot of shit lately, but it's all good now. i'm going to be updating a lot more!!

sorry if this is crappy, i worked on this fast and yeah.

also, if you'd like to follow my instagram, the username is scullyplusmulder.

-xoG